Blue and green test confusion!

Suze

Mummy to Ava & Oscar
Reaction score
Yesterday these were my results:

I know the green is totally negative but the blue is how it would look the day before I would normally get a positive. However I had no more blue ones left but could bet my bottom dollar on a blue being positive today...

Today did the green and this is what I got, again I know it's not a definite positive but very close. I did another green at tea time today and it was definitely negative, could hardly see the line

Do you think I should therefore class this morning as positive then?

Attachments

• IMG_0718.jpg
    IMG_0718.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 28
  • IMG_0721.jpg
    IMG_0721.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 24
if u look at the 2 packets u may find one is more sensitive than the other??? the blue strip defo looks pos and the green today nearly pos id bed anyway just to be covered hun, do u not temp??? xx

No I don't temp. I've done a few green ones since and there's hardly been a line on them at all since :shrug: Dtd twice yesterday :thumbup:

i have the green ones too! not sure if i like them either....i hardly get a positive :(

That gives me hope Danielle...that I can class yesterdays as a positive! I'm not buying any more green ones though!

They might be fine for you Katie I think more people use the green ones anyway and I have seen some pretty good positives on green ones from other people. Think some people must have shorter or stronger surges picked up differently on different tests!

Ah okay good :)
They was first ones I saw on amazon and cheap so i picked them lol. It's my first month using opks so don't expect it to go perfectly smoothly. FF reckons I ov'd on cd18 on last cycle and I have a 29 day cycle so wanted to use opks just to confirm this is true cos doesn't give me a very long LP.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->