Blueberries but cheaper?

Kirstin

Reaction score
What nappies are like blueberries but cheaper? Or anywhere where I could get cheap bbs?

swaddlebees, same maker but no pretty minky prints.

Donna (millies nappies) has them for 18.99 to 19.99 which is about the best Ive seen them recently!

hmmm yea i can't think of anythin other then sb's off top of my head thats a nice equally absorbant minky pocket.

Kawaii Baby are super super soft, really absorbant (Claire can go 3 hours minimum on ONE liner! Unheard of!!), and they have super cute minky designs that come in either snaps, or aplix.

Not to mention, they are CHEAP! $7.99 CDN for a diaper, when BGs run about $23 CDN! They're well made too. Click on the "Snazzy One Size Minky". :)

Thanks, will see if they ship to the UK:D

I think they do, I remember reading somewhere that she is an international company. :happydance:

If you haven't tried them, I'd totally recommend them. They are SO soft, and they fit large, which is nice because Claire is kind of a porkchop. :blush:

I have the blue snowflake, the black polka dot ones, blue and black stripes and the Goodnight Heavy Wetters, which have been (to date) the ONLY cloth diaper I can use overnight as Claire is a crazy heavy wetter.

:) I really like them!

Sorry, will get off my soapbox now. :shy:

Femme, do you have a link to the ebay ones, can't seem to find them...

It's the kawaiis I can't find!

Click me!

Most of the ones that say they are from China are the same as the Kawaiis that we have. I am SO BEYOND JEALOUS that there are giraffe prints available there. :sulk:

Any of the ones for .99 are the same as the ones we have. :)

https://stores.shop.ebay.co.uk/97k-...19QQ_sidZ151860829QQ_trksidZp4634Q2ec0Q2em322

I got the cow print and it's really nice! (they're not called kawaiis but are the exact same and I agree they come up quite big so will last ages).

Yes, those are them!

The animal print ones are the heavy wetters that we have. They work great!!!

Ooh, thanks ladies I'll have a look! I'm on a fluff ban but if they're that cheap...

For the price, I am very impressed with them. I like them better than my AppleCheeks and BGs which cost almost 3 times the price!

The only difference I see with these is that these only come with one insert, while the Kawaiis that I buy come with two. :)

Just got the white one with red hearts :dance:

:dance:

I'm still jealous about the giraffe print. Claire is obsessed with Giraffes and we have a small collection of them for her. :sulk: Why can't they sell them heeeeeere????

:hissy: :haha: :shy:

I just might. :blush: The thing says it'll ship worldwide, but I'm not sure if I have to be a member of Ebay.uk to order them!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->