Bluewater Meet!!! EVERYONE welcome - Friday 26th June

ha ha looking for a bump would be even worse! we'd have to stare at women's bellys as we were walking through to find the bump...and lets just say some of the peeps that go to bluewater wouldn't take kindly to being stared at :rofl:

yep...me thinks a sign is defo the way forward!!! :rofl:

Bah I'm jealous! BW was just up the road from me at home (I'm from Canterbury) No one lives in North Carolina on these forums lol.

Haha how funny, yeah i no tell me about it, i did some training in BW when i as younger, and my mate lives in maidstone, so we always go for a little trip xxx

Woooo hooooo!!!!!

Congratulations hunni!! xx

well, i don't know what time peeps want to meet but maybe meeting in the actual food hall (where spud-u-like and maccy d's and so on are) as thats a nice easy thing to find and people are near refreshments and toilets... i can make a cardboard sign to go on table saying 'BnB meet' if you like...?

Awww bless ya, im looking forward to meeting you all, i just hope i dont get lost and then going up to complete strangers who i think are you lot haha xxx

ha ha! that was my fear too...i'd be like 'oh look there's some people with pushchairs...must be from BnB' and then i'd find they weren't and they'd think i was wierd! :rofl:

you don't no how we nearly done that at the hatfield meet :blush: kept looking and looking :rofl: yep a sign is great, and yep meeting in the main food hall, where spud you like etc is :happydance: thought it would be nice and big and plus has high chairs and everything we could want to eat :yipee: so excited about meeting you all :happydance:

I can't wait, i'll probably be totally oblivious to a sign and be walking around like a plonker lol, if anyone spots a mad woman with a blue maxi cosi mura 3 pushchair then grab me before i go and make an idiot out of myself finding you guys lol!!

Am i right in thinking you can park in the M&S car park to get to the food hall?

I can't wait, i'll probably be totally oblivious to a sign and be walking around like a plonker lol, if anyone spots a mad woman with a blue maxi cosi mura 3 pushchair then grab me before i go and make an idiot out of myself finding you guys lol!!

Am i right in thinking you can park in the M&S car park to get to the food hall?

he he! i'll spot you hon - i'll be the blonde women with a pink bugaboo :D

yep if you park in m and s on the ground floor you can walk through, turn right and the food court is along there :D

he he! i'll spot you hon - i'll be the blonde women with a pink bugaboo :D

yep if you park in m and s on the ground floor you can walk through, turn right and the food court is along there :D

goodness now this is a lady who knows her way round bluewater from the sounds of it! :rofl:

What time are we meeting again? If someone wants to meet me outside where I work perhaps we could walk down to the meet together. 2 eyes better than 1 at finding everyone and all that!!!! x

do you mind if i come its only an hour away by coach for me it'd be great to meet people it'll just be me as lil man will be at school!

do you mind if i come its only an hour away by coach for me it'd be great to meet people it'll just be me as lil man will be at school!

You'd be more than welcome hun! :hugs:

You'd be more than welcome hun! :hugs:

well said and most def hon :D i'll add your name now :D

wishing on a star - yep i do no my way round :blush: i shop too much :blush: i actually no lakeside better than bluewater :blush:

mrsphillips - of course we'll meet you from work if you like - and that goes for anyone - we're get there a little earlier if any one needs us coming to meet them etc :D
:happydance: really looking forward to it - meeting at 12 noon :happydance:

cool does any one know where the coach drops you off? an what time we are meeting?

cool does any one know where the coach drops you off? an what time we are meeting?

meeting at 12pm - i've been updating the first post for everything and all the vital info :happydance: i was just looking on the website but doesn't say where abouts the coach drops off xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
over35tryin
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->