Bluewater Meet!!! EVERYONE welcome - Friday 26th June

em im 3rd june britney too :):) will have to take your number and meet up before :)

um... which one is closer to me?? :blush:

Can you girls meet up during weekends? Im near bluewater as well! x

i can def do weekends, just depends on the others :) i shall change the first post to a bluewater meet then :D and how about the week of the 10th or the last week of may?

Only thing with weekend is it gets a hell of a lot busier and trying to find somewhere to sit for us all with buggies will be a mission!

I cant do weekends but can do any weekday as long as it doesnt coincide with the standalone farm meet, other than that im easy :)

just looking on the farm meet - making sure we don't co-inside, as i no some of us will be doing both :happydance: - so was thinking about the second two weeks of july? anyhoo guys - you throw some dates around and we'll try and get some sort of date sorted x x

Any update on a date for this yet?

Can i join in the meet, or do you have to already have a baba? I can get to bluewater better if it def is blue water?! xxx

aww tinkerbells, nope everyone welcome! baby, no baby, bump or no bump :) right lets set a date!
how about the week of the 22nd of june? holly could you pleassseee do your magic mod thing and put a poll for me please and lets get this show on the road!
also, i'll make a rough list of who's coming :D xxx

aww tinkerbells, nope everyone welcome! baby, no baby, bump or no bump :) right lets set a date!
how about the week of the 22nd of june? holly could you pleassseee do your magic mod thing and put a poll for me please and lets get this show on the road!

Awww yay, but i can only do thr friday cos of work!? Cos its payday on the thursday! xxx

Awww yay, but i can only do thr friday cos of work!? Cos its payday on the thursday! xxx

def vote for the friday then sweetie :D im not voting as i'm fine with whatever day :D xxxx

ohhhh me and then I can stay in Essex that night so can we either have it on a wednesday thursday or friday please xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->