**BLUEWATER MEET!** Thankyou for coming lovelies! :)

Hayley90

Complete
Reaction score
:wave:

Hi ladies!

So glad this is going ahead, i REALLY want to meet everyone :dance:

Saturday 13th November at 11.0am-11.30am (meeting place tba!) Lunch at Nando's!

Hayley90 (HAYLEY) - confirmed - 11am
Embo216 (EMILY) - confirmed - 11am
24/7 (JEN) - checking work shifts - 11am
Snowball (SUE) - confirmed - 11am
Georgie90 (GEORGIE) - confirmed - 11am
Sparkle (MELANIE) - confirmed - 11am
Pinkness87 (GEMMA) - confirmed - 11am
Rockys-Mumma (JOELY) - confirmed - 11am
Kayleigh&Bump (KAYLEIGH) - depends on lift - TIME?
AnnabelsMummy (ALEX) - confirmed - 11am
sjbno1 (SARAH) - confirmed - 11am

I have taken people off who haven't replied yet, but feel free to post again and I will add you on!
I still need a few names, and times to be confirmed....

And we need to decide a meeting place! Saturdays are always busy, especially this close to christmas so somewhere like starbucks will be packed, with no room for babies & prams! If anyone has any other ideas, or we could just meet in a Nando's of your choice!

:)

xxx

Yes!! Me and the kids will be there!

:dance: yay im not going to be on my own in starbucks!!! :yipee:

You even picked a place with gf sandwiches for me, yippee!! xx

:D do starbucks sell them Jen?! I might buy them you know, taste what they are like. I could try your diet for a month :)

Yep!! They have cheese and coleslaw on gf brown bread!! It was tuna but it recently swapped, yummy!! xx

woohoo!! i will try it :)

Who else comes to bluewater that we can invite? Ahh there will be such a good little mix of kiddies too!!!! <3

Pops might like to come, as per our fb chat a while ago.... :D xx

Ooooh, hopefully I will know if I'm pink or blue by the time we go, and you can take me to all the good shops!! :D xxx

Oooo yayy!!! When shall we plan it for? If we go closer to Christmas, it'll be busy but there will be heaps of stuff to buy!!! X

Begining of December? Close, but not so close we have the extreme shoppers on a mission there!! :D xx

I have no kiddies to bring but I could hire one for the day :haha: or stuff a pillow up my top and pretend :blush: :rofl:

In all seriousness, I would like to come - but I am massssssssively shy!
xxx

MEEE!!!:happydance: I live in BW:blush:

Georgie, please borrow one of my kids. With the Disney store being so close to the food court you will not be left bored :rofl:

Right, thats that solved then - I will be there with Snow's Ozzie as he cant walk yet! :haha:

You have to come too Georgie, no excuses!! :D
And yay for snowball too!! :D xx

You will all think I am horrible tho, just because I am shy, what day are we going to go for?x

December sounds good! Not Jack's birthday tho please which is the 4th December :D

YAY :dance:

I dont mind when, although i agree with Jen, not too close to christmas, or we will be drowning in crowds :lol:

Were we thinking weekday or weekend? Im taking time off in December, so i dont mind either way! x

I'm happy with either, sadly I can't do my real job during pregnancy so am just flitting about in the office, so I'm good whenever. Whenever it is, I think it should be early in the day to avoid traffic. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->