**BLUEWATER MEET!** Thankyou for coming lovelies! :)

All of the babies were gorgeous, Izzies smile melted me tho...her little cute face when I was holding her. :cloud9:
Hayley sounded posher then i expected, i was worried everyone thought i sounded like a chav :blush: and i was very shy x

awwww you'd have laughed at her today Georgie :) she was on top form for being silly today :D

I made it too.. just didn't make it on to baby and bump afterwards.. it was a lovely day, i loved it..
i was so worried about being really young, but it didn't make any difference.. everyone was so lovely!!
and i didn't think you sounded like a chav georgie :nope:
xxxx

Gee you're not a chav! Told you im posh kent mixed with dartford :rofl:

Im only kidding lol...i was from rough old Essex, with all you posh ones!!
Yeah Hay, you was posher then i was expecting, still lovely and down to earth tho...no snobbyness!!
Awww was she Sarah! Shes so gorgeous...i told my friend today what happened yesterday coz i was abit :( :cry: when i got home and she said i should have taken her LO so she could have slept for the day! His 3 weeks xx

Awwww georgie I did think about about you yesterday evening, I said to my OH about who I met and how brave you was :hug: Izzie defo took a liking to you too :) she was so smiley and looked chuffed to be carried haha :D cheeky little monkey :)

I'm from Saffffffffffffffffff London girls so not posh in the slightest lol

<moves away from assosciating herself with local girls Sarah now she is saying we are from Saaaf London>

:D:D:D xx

i must admit gemma i was trying to sound more dartford yesterday :rofl: x

Awwww georgie I did think about about you yesterday evening, I said to my OH about who I met and how brave you was :hug: Izzie defo took a liking to you too :) she was so smiley and looked chuffed to be carried haha :D cheeky little monkey :)

I'm from Saffffffffffffffffff London girls so not posh in the slightest lol

Awww, thank you, means a lot, but I’m not brave…just stupid! :haha:

xxx

LOL see you all in a year then :D

haha Jen! :D you should say i'm from Biggin Hill dont you know :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member