**BLUEWATER MEET!** Thankyou for coming lovelies! :)

Depending on when you decide please can we come?

Of course you can! Everyone is welcome :)

Shall we say a weekday then? If me and Georgie can get the day off, Jen is free anytime... Emily is a weekday ok for you? Sue? Sparkle?

:) yay!

Sounds good to me!! :D xx

Day is fine with me!x Maybe not a tuesday as Lily starts nursery on that day soon xxx

Any day is fine with me, as long as I have enough notice!
Ooo exciting! Good thing about going in the week is it wont be as busy as a weekend! We want to be able to be able to get a table etc. Prefrably near paydays :haha:

A weekday id fine if I'm not working! You ladies decide and I'll see if its the holidays. (Teacher with funny term times here!)

I'll come! But like geogie90 im massively shy lol!

I'd come but we have no car atm! :( Hopefully we'll have a new one by december though

I'll come :) My OH works in Bluewater so is easily accessible even though I've just moved further away lol

yes :)

When i get home i will look at some dates in early Dec girls, then will see if i can add a vote :)

Hows that for a plan! x

Right ive just had a look -

I can do any days between the 13th - christmas eve as im booking those off work. Are there any days in particular people cant do because of prior arrangements? Christmas parties and things?? Mine is on a saturday this year so no worries there.

If we do decide to do a weekend instead, there is the 11th and 12th, or 18th and 19th.

cant do the 4th as emily has a special birthday to celebrate :) and the next weekend after the 18th is christmas day!!!

If anyone has any days they cant do, list them on here, then we can work around that! xx

Any day is fab with me!! :D xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->