blurgh

Mynxie

Reaction score
AF gone.....but back still aches and feel crampy still :cry:

think its cz i'm flared up....but it's not fair! :hissy:

.....just wanted to whinge :headspin:

I get really bloated before, during and after AF. It is so annoying! Yeh, I am whinging too!:dohh:

we should make this an AF whining thread! hehe

Can I join in ???

AF just arrived and I've got really bad cramps :growlmad:

I've spent the 2ww with the most painful boobs ever and nothing to show for it. :hissy:

I've also used 2 poas for no reason at all other than impatience !!!

Fingers crossed for next month, rant over LOL x

oh tiny ((((hugs)))))
hope next month s better 4 u x

I had the same thing in my TWW and then AF arrived on the 13th. Nevermind, hopeful for December!

Yep fingers crossed for December

A little out there I know but..........If we conceive in December that means out bundles of joy will be one of the oldest in their year group - a September baby - they'll thanks us for that when they're 13/14...ha ha

My AF arrived Sunday morning. And, Still flowing strong.. Cramping severely bad. Wish us lucky for December BFP's xmas gifts. If we conceive in December it will be a September baby, witch is around my BDAY SEPT 19th is my b-day so that would be funny..

My little girl was born on 19th September 2001! I did one of those online pregnancy calculators and based on my LMP, if i was to have a BFP in December (i am expecting the :witch:, but hopefully not, to come on 10/12) my EDD would be 19th August. I really want a BFP this cycle:rofl:

Yep fingers crossed for December

A little out there I know but..........If we conceive in December that means out bundles of joy will be one of the oldest in their year group - a September baby - they'll thanks us for that when they're 13/14...ha ha

hahaha, I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks like that, lol! I was thinking I didn't want to be pregnant in November anyway cause he/she would be the youngest in their class and their birthday would be in the summer holidays (which if I remember rightly was a bit poo for those kids). A BFP in December is MUCH better! :D

Got my fingers crossed for you Mynxie!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->