Blurry vision

mummy2one

DS (8) OH (34) ME (30)
Reaction score
Hi ladies I've put this off for a couple of days but need some advice x for the last two days I've had blurry vision like bright dots in my sight around the corners mainly it lasts for about 20mins and then eases off and I've had a mild headache left for about an hour after it. Also very wet down there (sorry tmi) do you think this is anything to worry about or am I just panicking over nothing?xx

No. I would call your dr those are signs of pre eclampsia which can be dangerous. I would get checked out.

I hope your ok, definitely signs of pre e, mine came on within the day and was induced there and then xx

thank you ladies, been to the drs today as was advise to see them first, but they were useless so Im now waiting for the midwife to ring me but it sounds like they will want me down for checking over just to be sure x

Feel so silly as I never had this with DS and I feel like Im overreacting but its so unusual for me to feel yakky and vision be blurry x

I agree, since I have had pre-e 3 times over. Including eclampsia. This does sound to me to be blood pressure related. Hope all is ok x

Jumping in from second tri :) I get exactly what you've described (little dots in my eyes, usually around the edges that lasts 20mins) in both pregnancies. For me they are some sort of eye migraine. I did end up being induced last time due to high BP but my OB said the eye blurriness is not related. Definitely follow up - could be a PE sign or possibly a form of migraine. Hope you are reassured soon xx

Not that you shouldn't get checked, but I have this all of the time and my blood pressure and blood sugar have been great (my doctor says ideal) the whole pregnancy. I especially hate the bright flashes in my peripheral vision. I get them most often when I am looking at something slightly brighter than the surrounding area. I have always had sensitive eyes, and apparently weird things can happen to your eyes during pregnancy. I don't have any headaches though. I hardly think about it anymore.

Please get checked, I've been in hospital today over this and got a good telling off for leaving it so late! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->