blw, starting tomorrow

sophie c

2 gorgeous daughters <3
Reaction score
hi all, well after a few trials with purees alys seems more interested in grabbing the spoon off me and eating it or the bowl or trying to get what ever it is in the bowl out and shouts when i feed her, so i think im going to try blw as of tomorrow, just wondering what you all started off on?

any help would be great :D thanks

lol as you can see in my sig (alys with spoon) lol

xxx

Elliot's first food was spring onion... :)

Whatever you're having would be good as long as it's not too salty etc. Brocolli seems to be a good food to start with for some people because it's got a 'handle' but Elliot doesn't use the handle!!!!

If you put a few different foods in front of her she can choose x

thanks hun, are there anyfoods that they can have but arent that good to hold for them or break off easily in their mouths? im scared of her choaking although ive read alot into it and a website states that the risk is minimul aslong as you sit with them but i just wanna be sure of any foods too avoid with blw in the first stages.

lol sorry if im not making sense ahah i had a looong night with aly

xx

there's a thread above here hun and lots of blw's go in there,

i started off with brocolli too, toast, sandwich soldiers with either just butter, cheese triange, or rhys's fave avacado.
he loves baked sweet potato cut into wedges.

things that she can chew on are reat like toast.

rhys has never choked and he's pulled off some chunks in his times, he's gagged the odd time but its not scary they just spit it out and carry on.

i dont avoid many foods i just watch the salt content in some food i avoid bacon thats about it really

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->