BLW - what did your LO eat today?

yeah ruby HATES banana..

today ruby has eaten..... absolutely nothing :-(
shes still really ill.... both ends :-S
we saw the dr this afternoon as she now has a real rash (its just been a wee bumpy rash, but has started changing now...).. he said it *might* be chickenpox but he wouldn t expect her to be so ill with chickenpox, so hes putting it down to a viral infection, but wants to see her tomorrow if it spreads anymore.. shes to have nothing buy dioralyte for the next 24 hrs... (bleugh.. its gross, and she wont drink it!)
its horrible seeing her so ill.. shes so lethargic, upset and sick :-(

:hugs: hope she feels better soon

Aww, get well soon Ruby. :hugs:

Today Adam has had...

- porridge, a pear, yogurt, some raspberries (he doesn't seem so keen on porridge right now so have bought some weetabix today, always used to add 1/2-1 weetabix to thicken but ran out)
- scrambled egg, a bit of bread with creme fraiche spread on, cucumber slice, almost half a slice of MY toast, flora and marmalade (full sugar, was not intended for him but he loved it), and a satsuma
- lasagne, tomato slices, cucumber slice, grapes, yogurt

and a snack of half a breadstick while I was making dinner

Hope she's feeling better soon Kat and that it's not the pox :(

Funny how they all hate banana isn't it!

Aw poor Ruby, get well soon little lady :)

Gabriella also hates banana,

Today she has had:

Lunch - she sucked on a few pieces of ham and some toast at my mums
Tea - Mini croissant, Edam cheese, Crumpet and margarine, Some tomato (OH didnt get home from work until 7pm and she was starving so I had to give her quick and easy things)

All your babies seem to be eating loads compared to Gabriella, although we've only been at it properly for about 2 weeks - when did they start eating so much?

xx

Oh good thread - lots of ideas!

Today Sophia had
Breakfast - 8 bitesize shredded wheat, half a pear, a peach and some thai mango (never seen these before - they are super sweet)
morning snack - half a crumpet with fruit spread, raisins
Lunch - one slice of cheese on toast, a tiny bit of ham, about an inch piece of cucumber, one quarter of an avocado (she is addicted to it!)
Afternoon snack - baby choc biscuit (we were out and I had cake so it seemed only fair!)
Dinner - pasta with tuna, cream cheese and peas

Gosh that sounds like a lot now it's written down - what a porker!

Adam's not had a good day at all - am not exactly sure what he's had because my husband gave him breakfast & lunch, but he was offered...

breakfast - mini shredded wheats with leftover formula, a satsuma (gobbled this down), some grapes
lunch - ricecakes, cheese, houmous (he hated, apparently), more fruit
dinner - cottage pie, tomato, yogurt & prunes

and less than half his usual amount of formula. no idea why, he doesn't seem ill, isn't especially grumpy though he will. not. go. to sleep. tonight. :cry: )

Eden LOVES banana!! she will wolf one down in seconds!

Today Eden has had

Breakfast, Cherrios
Lunch, scrambled egg on toast
Tea (will be) jacket taters with tuna and sweetcorn.

Snacks-pear, banana, and a biscuit :blush: well it is the weekend lol

3 bottles of milk.

Sophia hasn't eaten much today (figures after yesterday!) I think she is teething again so maybe it is hurting her

breakfast - not sure as hubby did it, said she didn't eat much though
snack - half a crumpet and some raisins
lunch - only ate some cucumber and avocado (left her mashed banana on bread altogether)
snack - bit of cheese, dried apricot
dinner - was roast chicken, but she really on had a bit of roast potato and some greens

think we are in for a rough night

Breakfast - porridge & banana purée
lunch - toast soaked in bean juice & about 4 beans; a slice of left over spinach omelette, half a punnet of strawberries :shock:
snack: organix oaty chewy bar
tea: roast root veggies, peas, half a pear

Breakfast - big bowl of shreddies (big for her, lol)
Lunch - refused omelette because stupid mummy had left a slice of carrot cake in view. She cried and pointed to the cake so I just let her have that. Figured it was my fault so hardly fair not to let her. it's not that unhealthy anyway!
Snack - organix banana and date bar
Dinner - roast chicken, roast potatoes, carrot and asparagus. Pear and a sugar free fromage frais WHICH SHE FED HERSELF WITH A SPOON!! :)

well tonight william managed to grab a wotsit off hubby and before i could get it out of his mouth he had chewed and swallowed it lol would have prefered it to have been some fruit or veg but oh well he chewed it i was very surprised

Lady had weetabix for breakfast, some omlette and banana for lunch and roasted veg and turkey kebab with mango and pineapple for tea.

Love this thread!

We're still on fruit and veg but yesterday Ciaran had

L - Porridge with butternut squash (pl spoon)
D - Sweet potato, asparagus and tendersteam broccoli - he LOVED the broccoli!

Fab thread :) Def one Ill be watching...
Yesterday we were out all day and altho Id prepared her food I forgot to take it along... so she had some cheese sandwich, a cheesestring thingy and half a banana.

We've had a bit of a backwards day today tho...
For 'breakfast' Isobelle had a finger of toast with avocado smooshed onto it, a suck of a piece of my bacon, an asparagus spear and a huge chunk of sweet potato.
Then for dinner she had 3 shredded wheat bitesize covered in strawberry fromage frais and the left over chunk of advocado. For once we didnt have brocolli... its her favourite along with the sweet potatos.
AND her usual amount of milk... (6 daytime feeds!) :fat: lol

G has been on an eating mission the last few days :) (finally!)

today he had
breakfast: 2 big handfuls (my hand) of shreddies with a dash of cows milk & half a kiwi

lunch: half a bread roll with dairylea, a left over cold roast potato & baby carrot, about a tablespoon of diced roast chicken, athird of a pack of organix cheese & herb puffs, 2 bite size pieces of my flapjack, a kiwi & 7 strawberries!!!

Snack: large ricecake with cashew nut butter, another tablespoon of chicken

tea: about 10 pasta shells with garlic, mushroom, onion & creme fraiche sauce. 6 strawberries, Greek yoghurt (approx adult pot portion), small box of raisins!

wow, go George!

Adam has been fussy and cranky, not eating so well and not going to sleep easily the last few days...

but today:
breakfast: porridge mixed with weetabix (he ended up wearing most of it and needed a bath), some peach and grapes

lunch (we were out): blueberries, grapes, a satsuma, a little bit of cheese and a tiny bit of ricecake

afternoon snack: a most of a normal size ricecake with Philadelphia, a Plum spelt finger biscuit with pomegranate

dinner: grilled chicken, tomato, cucumber, creme fraiche, tortilla wrap, broccoli, blueberries, a satsuma

Great thread :thumbup:

Today we just had a yoghurt off a pre-loaded spoon, bits of rice cake dipped in yoghurt and some banana. We're still only on the one meal though :D

Ruby had...
Shreddies for breakfast
Fruit spread sandwiches and some tinned mandarins for lunch
An adult sized portion of pasta with tomato, mushroom and sausage, plus a sugar free fromage frais.

Adam had...

b: a few mini Shredded Wheats with a bit of formula, a load of blueberries, a satsuma
l: about 2/3 of a spinach, mushroom, pea and onion omelette, a ricecake with creme fraiche, blueberries, a satsuma
d: a grilled fishfinger with pasta (in a sauce made from mushrooms, onion and creme fraiche), grilled courgette and broccoli; yogurt and prunes
snack: a spelt biscuit thing

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->