BLW - what did your LO eat today?

NIfirsttimer

Proud mum, new wife & WTT
Reaction score
just curious and looking for new ideas...
oh and has anyone given beetroot?

I probably wont be much help as you've probably tried everything we have already but here goes anyway
Breakfast: porridge with banana
Lunch: veg tart (puff pastry, cheese, tomato, tomato puree and peppers), nectarine
Dinner: Baked potato, tuna and roast veg, yoghurt.

hehe u stole our puff pastry thing.. its one of rubys absolute favourites!
i was working my long day today so i didnt feed her most of her meals :-( but today ruby had
8oz bottle at 7am, toast & yoghurt for breakfast at childminders, 6oz bottle at 2.30, , lunch she had scrambled egg & tomato, then an apple for snack at CM's. for dinner (at home) she had pasta twists with broccoli, carrot, peas & sweetcorn, with garlic bread, then a 9oz bottle before bed

She had porridge for brekkie (handing preloaded spoon to her), toast with tomato puree and dairylea for lunch with a yoghurt after (again a preloaded spoon). Then for dinner she had fishcakes with sweet potato wedges for dinner and raisens for dessert.

George had ....

Porridge & mandarin oranges
rice cakes with cashew nut butter, carrot sticks, half a kiwi & natural yogurt - he discarded his brocolli 4 times
then for tea he had left over mash potato with grated cheese & chunky tomato & basil soup (was messy!!)

hehe u stole our puff pastry thing.. its one of rubys absolute favourites!
i was working my long day today so i didnt feed her most of her meals :-( but today ruby had
8oz bottle at 7am, toast & yoghurt for breakfast at childminders, 6oz bottle at 2.30, , lunch she had scrambled egg & tomato, then an apple for snack at CM's. for dinner (at home) she had pasta twists with broccoli, carrot, peas & sweetcorn, with garlic bread, then a 9oz bottle before bed
Lol - guilty as charged :blush: Jacob seemed to like it too, though it was very very messy lol can't wait until he drops another bottle as it'll make life a lot easier. He's dropped his 5pm one now. It's great that the CM is taking BLW on board and following it through for you.

Adam had...

porridge (preloaded spoon) and a pear
ricecakes with full fat creme fraiche, about half a punnet of raspberries and some grapes (am dreading THAT nappy)
cottage pie (beef mince, carrots, swede, mushrooms, olives and onion in tomato sauce with mashed potato on top), natural yogurt (pl spoon), a satsuma and a few grapes

and 4 bottles.

Ruby has had...
Breakfast - pear and some unsweetened puffed wheat cereal
Lunch - slice of wholemeal toast soaked in homemade carrot soup, slice of carrot cake (lol, got confused doing my online shopping and accidentally ordered 2kg of carrots, so had to use them up)
Tea will be pasta and tomato sauce, and probably some more pear

DD has had:

Brekkie - Weetabix with pear puree
Lunch - Pasta with vegetable sauce and a jelly
Dinner (will be) - Cheese on toast with a vegetable puree, fromage frais

and today lol?
ruby had...
toast & yoghurt for breakfast (shes currently on ceral strike lol)
fish & peas for lunch (at CM)
and shes just finished tucking into grilled chicken & vegie chips (sweet potato, parsnip & carrot)

i really wanna try some beetroot with the next batch of veggie chips, but not quite sure how it would work, anyone tried it?

Today George had...

Breakfast - porridge & banana puree mixed in (well it said tropical fruit but smelt like banana!)

Lunch - homemade brocolli tartlet, cucmber sticks (well I offered them), mandarin ornages.

Tea - salmon, spinach & feta omelette, (ate about 60% of a 2-egg omelette; I was very happy to help him out!) half a pear.

I like this thread for ideas :)

Jacob's having a bad day today due to teething but....
Breakfast - Weetabix with milk
Lunch - Mini chicken fillet grilled with salad and yogurt
Tea - Paprika wedges, carrots, broccoli - there were lentil croquettes too but they didn't quite turn out just right and he was very grumpy due to teething so he wasn't much in the mood tonight.

Adam has had...

porridge and a pear
a Philadelphia and tomato puree sandwich (thinly spread!), red grapes, and another pear (they are really small ones)
snack of a few Organix corn rings and a blueberry mini ricecake
little piece of cod, potato wedges, a satsuma, grapes and yogurt

Yesterday Niamh had rice cake for breakfast, chicken, mini corn and mange tout for lunch and baked tattie and salad for dinner and a fruit mix for desert.

Currently (this morning) she is digging into toast and jam for breakky.

yesterday... Adam had:

porridge, grapes and a pear (not so much porridge, he smeared it everywhere and needed a bath)
about 1/2 a 2-egg spinach omelette and 3/4 of a slice of toast spread with creme fraiche, and a pear
lasagne, a sliced tomato and a satsuma

Yesterday Ruby had....
Shreddies for breakfast
Fruit spread and cream cheese sandwiches, pear, and a tiny piece of carrot cake for lunch
Chicken and butternut squash wedges, pear and a large portion of natural yoghurt for dinner (why will she eat yoghurt at my mum's and not at home! haha)

same reason as Ruby will eat toast at the childminders, and just faff with it at home!

Always tastes better when someone other than Mummy makes it lol!
Today Jacob had porridge for breakfast, egg mayo sandwich and yoghurt for lunch and lentil and spinach curry with a mini pitta for tea followed by a banana - well a few bites anyway, he's not too keen on it unless it's mushed up and spread on toast.

Not a good day today except he rediscovered veg :)

breakfast - about 10 shreddies & 1 slice of banana - far more interested in putting banana discs into stacks. (mummy torn between frustration that I wanted him to eat & pride that he stacked things!)

lunch - a miniscule bit of omelette

snack (offered coz his lunch was so rubbish!) about 5 organix puffs, dried papaya, a piece of my scone and a bite off my chocolate lollipop when I wasn't looking

dinner - roast except he only had a stick ofcarrot but about 6 pieces of brocolli (strange child!)

yeah ruby HATES banana..

today ruby has eaten..... absolutely nothing :-(
shes still really ill.... both ends :-S
we saw the dr this afternoon as she now has a real rash (its just been a wee bumpy rash, but has started changing now...).. he said it *might* be chickenpox but he wouldn t expect her to be so ill with chickenpox, so hes putting it down to a viral infection, but wants to see her tomorrow if it spreads anymore.. shes to have nothing buy dioralyte for the next 24 hrs... (bleugh.. its gross, and she wont drink it!)
its horrible seeing her so ill.. shes so lethargic, upset and sick :-(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->