BMI of 21-30, when did you start showing?

At all different times

Ds 1 25 weeks
Ds2 22 weeks
Ds3 12 weeks :/
Da4 20 weeks
Current bump 14 weeks.

At all different times

Ds 1 25 weeks
Ds2 22 weeks
Ds3 12 weeks :/
Da4 20 weeks
Current bump 14 weeks.

Very cool. Thank you for sharing!

NOTICE: please vote for your first baby, if you remember it. If not, use the current.

ive selected 14-17 weeks but I was probably showing 9 weeks and under but his it until 16ish weeks x

DD1 - 16 weeks
DS - 12
DD2- 10

These are all when I noticed, which is obviously sooner than other people.

I started showing with my first at 22/23 weeks. And while I was 30lbs overweight, I'm also tall and never got very big out as baby stretched up.

This time, I am in the normal weight range and noticed the start of a non-bloat bump around 9/10 weeks

This is my fourth baby and probably the one I've shown the latest with, oddly enough. I started at a BMI around 24. I had a little baby bump that could still be easily hidden up until 25 or 26 weeks. It wasn't until after I hit 30 weeks that anyone was confident enough that I was pregnant to ask me about it. :haha:

With my first, I started showing sometime in the middle of second tri and my starting BMI was similar to this time (I can't remember specifics since it was a while ago).

For my second and third pregnancies, I started each pregnancy at a higher BMI and I started showing around 12 weeks.

To answer your poll, this one has my belly popped at 15w.
My prior pregnancies, it was mostly fat until mid 20's. This being my third, I bloated really early. I was asked today which I was surprised because I don't think I'm that big.

I was a BMI of around 25 and people guessed at 12 weeks. I didnt gain weight until around 16 weeks, and gained around half a pound per week from there in. At 16 weeks I had a very obvious bump, but she was positioned really far forward and my belly was narrow but stuck out. One day she moved position and I swear my bump nearly vanished, it was so weird.

With my first I my bmi was 22 and I started showing about 26ish weeks.

With this pregnancy my bmi is 21 and I'm still not showing yet. When I eat right now it looks like I've had one too many tacos. But after an hour or so my stomach goes back to being flat.

My BMI is 28, I am on my second pregnancy. I think I started showing about 11 weeks. With my first I must have been a lot slimmer because I only started showing at around 20 weeks.

It still depends on the bloat but I was asked yesterday at 16.5 weeks. My pre pregnancy bmi was 21.
On my 1st: 20 weeks
On my second: 18 weeks

Same as pp, it depended on the bloating, but I didn't really start showing until 18 - 20 weeks and it mostly looked like I'd had a big lunch haha! These are my firsts, BMI 23. Pic below of 16/18/20 week progression.

Attachments

• IMG_2016-06-17_16-02-22.jpg
    IMG_2016-06-17_16-02-22.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 3
With DD I just looked fat until about 32 weeks when I "popped."

This time, it's 14 weeks.

My BMI is 26, but none of my weight is on my torso.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->