~ BnB Biggest Losers ~

well ladies get this....
l
normally i go to sw on mon, fri i weigh myself at the chemist as the scales are spot on...i have always stayed the same and not lost since weigh in but then on the monday before weigh in il have lost 2 or 3lb etc....this week ive been poorly with a cold so lost all taste etc...i have had 10 sins all week (which was on a dolmio sauce) no choc all week, nothin naughty at all and only brekkie and dinner all week....so less of everything and i get on the scales yesterday and IVE PUT ON A POUND!!!!! HOW THE HECK DOES THT WORK last time i ate this little when i was bad id lost 5lb!! im gonna be so angry if i havent lost on mon!!

h x

Im sure you will have hun... just try not and let it demotivate you!!

Do you find the SW scales really high?? They are about half a stone heavier than mine at home!!??? xx

i dont have scales at home, id be obsessed lol i always go to the chemist at the bottom of my road the scales are like boots ones digital etc and they do your bp aswell...they are exactly the same as sw

h x

Hello! May I join? I am WTT and need to lose as much weight until september, which is when we are planning to start TTC.

I joined SW last week so looking forward to losing weight and hoping maybe with the support here, I might succeed :) x

arrr yey another SWer :):) although Im abit of a traitor at the mo lol!!

Welcome :hi: and good luck :):)

arrr yey another SWer :):) although Im abit of a traitor at the mo lol!!

Welcome :hi: and good luck :):)

heehee! thanks! I love SW and plan on staying on it when I get pregnant too :)

aww - you can't stick to these things all the time!! xx

I hope everyone is doing well! I'm down to 147.4 now, so I'm sloooowly inching ever closer to my goal weight. I just started week 4 of my exercise routine -- I'm so glad I've stuck to it. I ran today for the first time in forever, and it was pretty fun (hard, tho). Oh, and I fit into size 8 pants! I'm losing more inches than pounds, I think. But I'm not complaining!!!

well I was already doing ww at home but I joined meetings 3rd March, I lost 4lbs the first week and 1.5 this week. I am going for a biggun this week! Well done girls xx

I have had a really bad day!!

I have eaten 3 chocolate cupcakes from asda and a packet of chocolate buttons!!! i cant get food off my mind at all!!

i hate being fat but i love fatty foods too much!!

gggggggggggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrhhhhhhhhhhhhh

h x

i hate being fat but i love fatty foods too much!!

gggggggggggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrhhhhhhhhhhhhh

h x

tell me about it!! Why does it have to taste so good!!

So, I have been poorly the last three days so I have been eating ice-cream, chocolate, lots of bad food! I also missed weigh in yesterday :( so I am gonna work extra hard till next Wednesday so that I have a good weigh in :)

Here in BG, everything is in kilos and I am used to stones, so took a while to get into the change, although a good online converter comes in very handy! lol

Well not been really trying to lose weight lately as been too busy and been concentrating more on getting Gabbi on solids, not been weighing myself either.

But that will all change now.

A few weeks back, about 1 month, I was 67.4 kilos. I weighed myself 2 days ago and I was 65.8 kilos, which I was happy about as I was below, finally, my 4 month pregnant weight (66 kgs)! And today I am down to 65.4 kilos!!!!! Whoop whoop you here me shout. BUT I then converted it to stones, so I could really see the weight loss and I am disappointed it's not more :( In stones, it's not as much as I thought. So I am gonna stick with kilos because it looks like I am losing more (I would put a smiley on but they are not working!!!!)

I only wish I knew what weight I was before I got pregnant but we didn't have any scales!

I am just glad that we can't get choc buttons here in BG or I would be fighting a losing battle lol

Hi guys

I think I may have posted on here ages ago, but haven't been on the site for a while. I am doing ww, I think its fab. As you can see, I have lost nearly 4 stone so far, my ticker is counting down to my pre pregnancy weight. I gained sooooooo much!!!!!!! But to get my bmi under 25, I still need to lose another 70 pounds!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Soooo depressing!!!!!

Nicola xxxx

hey hun :hi:

I feel depressed too!! I gained 5 stone when pregnant and was already a stone and a half over what I wanted to be...!!

Losing weight is tough, but very rewarding too :):)

Thanks, yeah it certainly is rewarding. I have already rewarded myself with a new hair do and a night out lol. But yes, pshycoloically (sp!) its fantastic - the confidence in yourself, I feel like I can do anything!

I go through stages.... I lose abit of weight and my confidence is high... and then when I plateu (sp?) I feel huge again and like Im going no where and confidence is low!! I need to keep reminding me of how far I have come...!! I have pics on my first page of my journal... and you will see!! Link in my signature :)

Hi girls this is a link for the new biggest loser thread :)

https://www.babyandbump.com/your-health-wellbeing/113506-bnb-biggest-loser.html#post1779332

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->