~ BnB Biggest Losers ~

Nice one on the progress girls.
Im less that half a lb off the 30lbs mark :happydance:
Nearly half way :D
-x-

:headspin: Hey girls!!!! :wave:

Hope you are all doing well! I want to update the front board but im so far behind on this tread! Can you all PM me your Loss total in LBS and Ill update the list! and if your new, Welcome and send me a PM and Ill add you to the list!

:hugs: Suz!!!

hellp!!

i need inspiration motivation etc etc!!

im gaining weight an it depressing me, yet id much rather eat a bag of sweets than a bit of fruit!

how do you stop eating the mmm good stuff an eating the right stuff!!

hellp!!

i need inspiration motivation etc etc!!

im gaining weight an it depressing me, yet id much rather eat a bag of sweets than a bit of fruit!

how do you stop eating the mmm good stuff an eating the right stuff!!

I'd be rich if I knew the answer to that :lol:

I have gained so much the last while too, I used to be able to eat crap but then I hit my 30's plus my thyroid recovered and now I can't look at food but I gain. I also got a cholesterol test done and due to eating crap, mainly chocolate, my level is 5.3 which is high so I need to sort this :cry:

So girls I need your support again:hugs:

I'm taking bits from WW, bits from SW but mainly eating healthy and will sort the exercise out when I get the treadmill I've been after. I'll weigh in next Monday.

Good luck everyone oxoxo

I'm still losing weight, but a bit slower now... so I'm trying to up my intake of fruits and veggies and add in exercise. I think it will be tough to start, so I need everyone to send me good thoughts!!! I am planning to get a full body workover once I hit my goal to reward myself -- waxing, mani/pedi, tan, cut/color, etc. So I'm really motivated to make it!

i really need to keep up with this. thats me lost 53lb now. attatching some photos of me i took the now. Scuse the work uniform LOL and the winnie the pooh teddy :p

https://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h99/rovemongoose/DSCF2449.jpg

https://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h99/rovemongoose/DSCF2470.jpg

lost 2lbs this week...... bit disappointed as it was my first week back and usually you lose more. Anyway, was doing green last week and ate so much so switched to original this week and see how i get on.

Anyone else struggle more on original?

I find it hard to feel full.

2lbs is really good. i was losing more at the start but i am finding it harder to get under 11 stone. 11.2 at the moment. When i did slimming world i actually found the original day really hard because i am not a big meat eater. green was so much better

well...id gained 2lb mon, ive just weighrd myself and im now plus3lb!! FIGURE?

I am still on so im hoping if i come off tomorrow and carry on eating well ill have gone back to what i was last week

h x

well i had a nice surprise this evening....

i lost 4.5lb so i lost the 3lb i put on plus 1.5 more!! woo hoo...ive lost 30lb now so i have nearly gotten half way!! its all down hill from there ay lol!!

how are the rest of you ladies getting on??

h x

On my 1st week back I lost 3lb :yipee:

Great work bigbelly :wohoo: that is some loss!

Great job, mamafy and bigbelly! Awesome loss!!!

I weighed myself today and I'm down another 1.5 lb -- less than 9 lb 'til my goal! And I started my workout routine this afternoon... ugh, I am in such bad shape, I can't wait until I can run like I used to (on the plus side, my old gym clothes are WAY baggy on me now, lol). Ah, well, gonna take it slow so I build a base and don't burn out too soon.

Well done everyone on the weight loss.

I lost 1lb this week and i have to say i'm disappointed i was hoping for 3lb to get my stone! The reason i lost so little apparently is because i have started some body magic. I thought that was meant to speed up weight loss!?!

well done everyone your doing fab!!

dr d...remember, when you exercise your muscle that you build up actually weighs heavier than fat so that may be why..keep going youl be surprised next week...

mamafy way to go well done!!
camo queen 43lb!! thats an achievement!! well done and yay to baggy gym clothes!

Im going swimming this evening with my daughter, im very nervous as no one has warned my part of the world that i will be on show in a swimming costume but i gotta think if i keep going they will see less and less of me!!

h x

ps good luck for tonight kerry and who ever else has a weigh in!

well done everyone your doing fab!!

dr d...remember, when you exercise your muscle that you build up actually weighs heavier than fat so that may be why..keep going youl be surprised next week...

Apparently thats just a myth!! I was so shocked to hear that. I was told last night that because i started working muscles again they were filling up with fluid but it would even itself out in the long run. Fingers crossed for a least 2lb next week.

Grrr... im plateauing again. Haven't lost in a week despite being reallly good and working out. Boooo.

Congrats on all your losses girls :)

yay... went to my sw class and lost 4lbs this week, that's 6lbs in 2weeks. Feeling better about myself already. :) :) :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->