~ BnB Biggest Losers ~

Okay, so today marks the end of the first week of my new exercise routine (Sunday is an off day), and so far so good! I can already feel my cardiovascular health improving, thankfully. I hope I'm losing... I've been tracking my food into fitday.com, and keeping it right around 1800 (can't go too low 'cause of nursing), and doing my daily activity. I'm just really, really bad at drinking my water, and I've been eating lots of prepackaged salty foods, so I'm worried about bloat! Any tips/suggestions on how to get myself to the full 64 oz? I'm managing 32 oz a day at most.

Well i've been MIA for a few days but things are going quite well. Although i only lost 1/2 lb on monday. Was hoping for more but considering i had a chinese takeaway on both Saturday and Sunday. I didn't do too badly. A loss is a loss. So thats 1 1/2 lb to lose to get to that stone and i am determined this week!

yay... 1lb off this week which gives me a weightloss of 7lbs in 3weeks. So happy to have half a stone off so quickly! I am trying extra easy plan this week so i hope i lose 2lbs. Im dying for a chocolate binge but know i will regret it if i cave in!

how you girls doing this week?

well..i went on monday and id stayed the same, not happy as id been swimming etc, anyway, i havent gained so i should be happy..im trying really hard this week id like 2.5 or 3lb so iv only got 2lb til my 2.5 stone...wel see

h x

I've been doing well with eating/exercise and fighting the urge to pig out!!!

Hey girls! I posted in here ages ago, then havent since so thought I would update! Since christmas, ive lost 2 stone 1 pound...still have another 5 stone 2 to lose but thats a big chunk of it gone! My OH has lost 1 stone 8 in a couple of weeks less, we are both going to Scottish Slimmers, its definetly working. Also, bought a rowing machine which I highly reccomend, its great for your whole body, totally knackering though!

I have 6 weeks till my holiday.... ARGH!!!

Had a slip up today but need to be focused.... not sure if I will do SW for the whole 6 weeks just cos I cant see it helping we lose the weight I want to lose!! Im not talking a strict diet but maybe calorie counting or something... its just you can eat soooo much with SW, the weight loss isnt quick enough!!

PS: I loss 4 lbs this week...!! Only 3 more days till my next weigh in... the weeks go so quick! No time for slip ups :(

B4byAnge1 -- great job with the loss, that is awesome!!!

leedsforever -- congratulations on the 4 lb loss this week! If you're not going to keep up with SW, I really do recommend calorie counting. I know it has worked for me and tons and tons of other people (plus it's much easier than lots of other diets, I think).

Yeh I have done calorie counting before and it worked for me then.... :)
Im going to try and do it tomorrow :)

Good luck! Let us know how it goes with the counting!

well its weigh in tonight...im really hoping tht i hav lost 2 or 3lb as i was the same last week, ive been good, still had my treats but not gone over the allowance, been swimming too...im full of a cold and im gutted as i normally have 2 choc bars tonight but thy will be wasted as i cant taste anything!!! :cry:

h x

well just got back, id lost 2.5 so thats ok...its now 2 stone 4.5 on slimming world scales but in total its 2stone 6.5lb as i got weighed at the docs the week before sw!!

I WILL GET MY 2.5 STONE NEXT WEEK!!!!

h x

Well done on your loss big belly.

I did it!! 5 1/2lb off last night. That takes me to 1 stone 4 pounds off in 6 weeks. I am so happy. I would like 3lb off next week to get to my stone and a half but i am not going to put too much pressure on myself.

Oh yeah i was also slimmer of the week again :cloud9:

wowzer dr d's how fab..how did you manage 5.5lb in a week?? your doing fabulously!! did you get the bowl of fruit for slimmer of the week?

h x

You lot are all putting me to shame...
a gain this week but was expected!!
Ill be on here this time next week.... Super happy.... JUST WAIT!!! :)

wowzer dr d's how fab..how did you manage 5.5lb in a week?? your doing fabulously!! did you get the bowl of fruit for slimmer of the week?

h x

All the exercise caught up with me i think as i only lost 1/2 lb the week before and was expecting more. I was really losing motivation but this has spurred me on again. All my clothes are too big but dont want to waste money buying any yet as i've more to lose.

I got a big bag of fruit and some muller light yogurts.

Really focusing on having 3lb of this week.

well done..

come on kerry you know you can do get on it woman!!

think of your hol..how many weigh ins left til then?

h x

oh my god, girls you are doing great

I lost 1.5 lbs this week so 8.5 in a month, celebrated with a king prawn korma:dohh:

Needed a little naughty treatbut felt rubbish after eating it. Ah well!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->