BnB Brides to be....your dates please!

Hi :)

I am a newbie to the forum and was sooo happy to see this msg board here! :happydance:

My name is sarah and my fiance and i are getting married on the 12th Dec this year :)

Cnt wait to compare wedding plans and tips! x

omg finaly found someone else getting married on my date i too am december 12th 09:happydance:

y

Woohooo!! my "wedding twin" ;-)

It will be soooo nice to follow eachother to our big day!
How are your plans coming along? we are having a "budget" wedding but still having a church wedding and a reception etc :)

:happydance:
plans are comign alone great now things are falling into place just got to start finsih paying for everything, having silk flowers a loverly little church and a village hall for reception also on a budget well less then alot of brides i know lol

We are getting married July 10, 2010.

Our son Keagan's second birthday will be June 8th
Our baby is due May 9, 2010. (I am 8 weeks)

We are getting married on 2nd Oct 2010 and baby is due 31/03/2010

I will be getting married in Mexico in February 2011. We are waiting for the travel agents to release the flights and prices so we can book it up :)

we set a date yesterday 5yrs after oh asked me lol

25th june 2011

we was gunna do it next yr but want my baby boy toddling around

17th August 2012 :)

Can i be added please? :)

Well, that's 'hopefully' the new date :rofl:

Heya,

please add me too..my wedding's only 4 weeks away today, 7th November 2pm!!! Cannot wait, its gonna be great :)

:wedding: Omi xxx

hey i just saw this and thought i'd see if anyone was getting married on same day as me lol. mine is 12th November 2010 :D cant wait. xx

hi can you add me to the list please. we were due to get married 31st oct 2010 but due to a paycut with dfs job it is now going to be 31st oct 2011 thanks. x

Change of plan for us. We are looking this week at venues to marry next November :happydance:

Please can you move me from February 2011 to November 2010. I will confirm date hopefully next week!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->