BnB Come Dine With Me!

Arlandria

Love being Mrs.C xx
Reaction score
So, i'm starting to obsess a little over Come Dine With Me and i always wonder what i'd cook for 'my guests' :haha:

So, if im not the only one to have done this...what would you cook??

I LOVE Come Dine With Me!

I'm not a great cook at the moment, so until I learn to cook better it would be a cauliflower and broccoli soup for starter, fish pie for main and iced berries with a cream and white chocolate sauce (stolen from a recent Come Dine With Me!) for pudding.

ooo i love come dine with me, bit obsessed i watch it replays during the day lol!
We did it once at my OH's parents! I cooked, welsh-rabit with garnish for starter, main i made lemon and thyme roasted chicken, roast potatoes, carrots, cabbage and leek. With homemade gravy. For dessert chocolate au tart with white chocolate stars and chocolate vanilla marble cake.

x

I have no idea, but it would be good old fashioned home cooking

Main would definatley be a roast with all of the trimmings and the sweet would probably be apple crumble

Fancy food is nice but you cant beat "proper" food in my book :lol:

Hmm... I'd probably do cheese sandwiches for a starter, home made pizza and potato wedges for main course and some kinda chocolate cake for dessert!

Hmm... I'd probably do cheese sandwiches for a starter, home made pizza and potato wedges for main course and some kinda chocolate cake for dessert!

sounds like my idea of a good meal :haha:

Ooh i love Come Dine With Me!!

I would do...

Starter: Mozzarella pieces wrapped in parma ham and shallow fried, served on a bed of wilted spinach.

Main: Honey and sesame duck with ginger and onion mash, served with mangetout and carrots.

Dessert: Brownie base baked cheesecake.

x

Mmmmmm perfect! Whats ya address? I'm on my way lol.

I would probably make....

Starter: leak and potato soup with tiger bread.

Main: Vegatarian lasagne, Roast potatos and peas.

Dessert: Fruit salad with cream or ice cream ...OR chocolate sponge with pink custard.

Mmmmmmmmmm Now I'm hungry!! :happydance:

For a starter I would have Bruschetta (proper Italian style)
Main course would have to be a roast with all the trimings homemade yorkies, my own raosties and gravy
Dessert would be a Toffee Cheesecake because that my fave Lol and a homemade fruit Pavlova

I cant wait till my roast is done now lol!

ooh mine would have to be

starter - portebello mushrooms with feta cheese and cibatta bread fryed in olive oil
main - carbonnara
dessert - gooey chocolate cake with fudge sauce and vanilla ice cream

I love CDWM and even sit looking through cook books trying to decide what I'd make! I even though about applying once - if I could lose a few stone and get some confidence from somewhere I probably would!

Starter - feta cheese stuffed baked peppers
Main - not sure....possibly beef stifado
Pudding - something chocolate related...i once made chocolate, nut and date steamed pudding with chocolate sauce and it was blimmin gorgeous :D

I LOVE Come Dine With Me!..... but hate cooking myself :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->