BnB Easter Village Game Thread *Day 5 results Pg 177*

Just to confirm we are voting on the open poll who we think is a bunny?Sorry:blush:

:rofl: Any conffessions? No proberly not, we can hope lol. Hmm so any guesses girls as we havntgot any evidence against anyone yet
xx

I'm gonna guess Hannah is a bunny so I vote her :rofl:

We all discuss who we think is a bunny (bearing in mind some of the people discussing will be bunnies pretending to be children) and then children have to put votes in by 9pm GMT tomorrow?

You can vote on the thread anytime from now until 9pm GMT when the poll will close. I would advise you to take your time with your vote, you only get the one vote per day so make sure you don't use it randomly, try and discuss with others and see who they are thinking might be a bunny and why and who they are going to use their vote on

Everyone playing in this thread will be acting as children. Obviously not all of them are, the bunnies don't want to be caught though so they will pretend they are children too

ahhhhh so on here we are 'all children'

I am 80 % there, but I got the vodka out again, so I might be clueless again in half an hour :rofl:

I saw the Easter Cake that Jac made... That looked like an easter bunny had a hand it in:haha:

Was it a random selection bexy who was who or did you choose??x

Bloody hell jac, you vodka fiend!

Yep, the bunnies don't want to be voted out so they have to pretend they aren't bunnies to fool the children

I had a cuppa and onto the juice next. Life is exciting

Does anyone watch Lost... cos this game is more confusing that that :haha::haha:

Any initial 'feelings'?

I think Toria is the Mummy, Nikki is a bunny, Louise is a bunny.....Panda_Ally is a child and Charlotte is a child... :shrug:

Don't ask me why! :lol:

So the Bunnies Pm each other?? So we should just look who is Pming out of the names and then we have them. Probs a floored idea but It could work
xx

Was it a random selection bexy who was who or did you choose??x

I did choose who was who but didn't really think about it, so it was pretty much random. I just put a list of names down and wrote a role down next to the name :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->