BnB Easter Village Game Thread *Day 5 results Pg 177*

Not a bad theory Aidansmummy, but I think bexy said they could use email so we might not see?

My feelings tell me .......... Nowt

So the Bunnies Pm each other?? So we should just look who is Pming out of the names and then we have them. Probs a floored idea but It could work
xx

People have done that in past games and in a way it can work but it did cause a few arguments where people were pm'ing about something different and then were getting accused

ETA: I have also told the bunnys that they should discuss over MSN as there are 8 of them and you can only pm 5 people at a time

hmm intersting. I think nightkd is a bunny. hehe

So the Bunnies Pm each other?? So we should just look who is Pming out of the names and then we have them. Probs a floored idea but It could work
xx

:thumbup: Good thinking!!We could take it in turns to spy!:rofl:

we need pics, right everyone upload pics of their knashers :lol:
:bunny::bunny::bunny:

It could work, also the order inwhich people recieved the pm's too, cos im guessing bexy send them al out at the same time to the same group

ooooo ok maybe that wont work hmmm I think its panda she has always been the dogy one :rofl:
xx

My feelings tell me nothing yet :rofl:

Apart from a possible child?

Ok then who do we think are children that way its like whoever is left is a bunny, who do we all think are the children? I am completely stumped come on girls. Any wild guesses
xx

I think Panda Aly is a child!

That sounds mean!sorry!!!x

uhmmmmm....let me use my crystal ball..

you aidens mummy, are a child!

Ok then who do we think are children that way its like whoever is left is a bunny, who do we all think are the children? I am completely stumped come on girls. Any wild guesses
xx

So far Charlotteee and Panda_Ally, but then again...I'm starting to become suspicious and second guess myself.... :wacko::lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->