BnB Easter Village Game Thread *Day 5 results Pg 177*

So am I hmmmm well at least me know Mr Henry can't be the mummy as he is a man. So he is either a child or a bunny. Night kd spill :D
xx

Can a chick reveal themselves please so we can have a clue??

Not sure she has just been very quiet all of sudden,on MSN maybe!?!?!?!?!But then aain Lost is on mmmmmm

I think that NightKD is the mummy, not sure why though :haha:

Hello ladies. Mobile broadband is CRAP. About to catch up on what's happening (slowly :lol:)

I'm a child x

So am I hmmmm well at least me know Mr Henry can't be the mummy as he is a man. So he is either a child or a bunny. Night kd spill :D
xx

I thought it would be funny if he was the mummy :rofl: I don't think he is though.... I don't know!! He's messing with me already!! :sad2: I think he's a child, but don't quote me on that... He's good at lying in games like this! :dohh:

Not sure she has just been very quiet all of sudden,on MSN maybe!?!?!?!?!But then aain Lost is on mmmmmm

:haha: Nah, you know me Lost is all I can concentrate on a Friday night. Dont worry 10 mins left and I am all yours..

Anyway, im thinking your a bunny for all the procrastinating :haha:

I think that 2 ^^^^

I love lost!!! justy started on seris 5!! I love sawyer!!! Soz totally OT!!

Can a chick reveal themselves please so we can have a clue??

I would advise you to leave the clues till later on or at least until you have discussed. If you are really stuck then you can ask the chick to pm me and I will give them a clue. But you only get 4 so use them wisely :)

Are you really a chick jac or are you just messing with us :D
xx

So toria, Are you really a child?

Sawyer,...... yum yum :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4