BnB Eurovision Song Contest Addicts (BESCA)

I was quite surpirsed to hear that it is old Patricia Kaas) thats nearly like the old lady we had 2 years ago.
unfortunately this year there wasnt even a decision who is going to go to eurovision for germany , they just picked one (next year they re going to change it again)
Germany's contribution have been awful since at least 2000. I lived the midnineties performance of Guildo horn though, back in Birmingham XD

I did think Dita Von Teese was divine though, her tiny waist in that corset! They should have just shown her and not the act. :rofl:

I did think Dita Von Teese was divine though, her tiny waist in that corset! They should have just shown her and not the act. :rofl:

Oh no I thought she looked bizarre! That shape is not normal!

yea- I wondered who would think that as attractive. I have to admit though that I didnt even know her xD. It was my oh who told me who she is .

Oh no I thought she looked bizarre! That shape is not normal!

Its part of that burlesque look and era though isn't it, with the nipped in corsets. I just think she can get away with it. I think she is gorgeous.

https://www.ladywaisted.com/images/ditavon1.jpg

I wonder what her flesh looks like when she takes that off though - must be so squeezed up it's probably disgusting! Seriously, I'm not just jealous - i think it looks weird!

I wonder what her flesh looks like when she takes that off though - must be so squeezed up it's probably disgusting! Seriously, I'm not just jealous - i think it looks weird!

She is teeny tiny, you can tell otherwise there would be loads of flesh hanging out around the top of her corset...like the rest of us would look probably. :rofl:

I met her in Selfridges and she looks about a size 6 but she has boobs, so that is how she can get that tiny waist I think.

Well it is probably trained, like women do in some place where they also get such small waits.. I personally think you should leave to wasps or bees to look like it. I can't even imagine that it is healthy.

I think she must have had some ribs removed! :rofl::rofl:

I think she must have had some ribs removed! :rofl::rofl:

:rofl:

No, as I said, she is a size 6 so she will obviously have a small waist. Her boobs are real though so if she was trying to starve herself or something, she wouldn't still have those puppies. Unlike Posh who looks like a lollipop with her fake boobs.

I think she looks feminine and not starved, she has a tiny frame.

https://img.metro.co.uk/i/pix/2008/09/ditaPA_450x554.jpg

Thats lucky. I have heard though of a woman(in the world record books i think) who removed some ribs just to get a smaller waist.

Just found this:

https://vipglamour.net/2007/02/08/dita-von-teese-shrinks-to-a-3-year-olds-waist-size/

Looks like she does stave herself after all!

Just found this:

https://vipglamour.net/2007/02/08/dita-von-teese-shrinks-to-a-3-year-olds-waist-size/

Looks like she does stave herself after all!

I thought you meant generally. Oh yes, a few days before a show, I knew that. No carbs, you'd never get in it!

Ah man, it's not worth it! Still it has made her fabulously wealthy though! I realise now that I do recognise her. She did this strip thing on Discovery - one of those short in-between type programmes. Oh well good for her. But have to say my parents (my dad remembers the war) thought it all looked a bit neo-nazi and bad taste (the eurovision act that is. Don't know if he's seen the strip!)

Ah man, it's not worth it! Still it has made her fabulously wealthy though! I realise now that I do recognise her. She did this strip thing on Discovery - one of those short in-between type programmes. Oh well good for her. But have to say my parents (my dad remembers the war) thought it all looked a bit neo-nazi and bad taste (the eurovision act that is. Don't know if he's seen the strip!)

She charges about £100k for one of her shows. Good for her indeed!

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2008/06/23/article-1028891-05B6C13B0000044D-940_468x633.jpg

lol Don't know what was neo nazi ish on the performance xD. It was just cheap mistimed piece of bad music xD.

My OH screamed when he saw her, he did NOT like the tiny waist and weird looking butt in the corset :rofl: ... we both thought she was cool though, the song was terrible :rofl:

Congratulations Bigbloomerz! :happydance: I've been trying to find a suitable prize for you - e.g. a topless photo of Alexander Rybak or a souvenir pencil - but it seems they have been recalled due to high lead content! :rofl:

I have the song running through my head right now!

:rofl: thanks hun, I'll hold u to the topless photo prize! lol xx

In Oslo they have it now as the churchs' glockenspiel theme xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back