BnB Eurovision Song Contest Addicts (BESCA)

Germany have a big advantage with Miss Teese performing. I love Dita Von Teese. I met her in Selfridges a couple of years ago, we had a chat! She is soooooo gorgeous and dainty!

https://www.fadedyouthblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/08/dita-harpers-japan.jpg

im absolutly loving it and cant wait till tomoz!!!!!!!!!! MOLDOVA....i loved the comments on the semi finals. nicole kidman and jonathan ross as presenters :rofl: that giggled me

On the Watch channel tonight, it was Sir Tel showing clips of the last 50 years of Eurovision.....soooo got me in the mood for it. :rofl:

im absolutly loving it and cant wait till tomoz!!!!!!!!!! MOLDOVA....i loved the comments on the semi finals. nicole kidman and jonathan ross as presenters :rofl: that giggled me

:wave: Hello and welcome! Do you want to pick a team - still a few left!

I didn't know Tel was a sir now! I am a bit out of touch!:rofl:

Ooo got the chinese on stand-by lol and the wine! Dnt have a flag, must try and find one!! Or draw one lol.

Lol OH has just said to me "hope u dont mind, but can I maybe read or something whilst sitting with u, I dont think I can manage 8pm - 11.15pm of Eurotrash" Bless! xx

Ah your OH is very polite! Mine just said something like - I'm not sitting through that crap!

I doubt I'll be able to stay awake for the results though if it's 11.15 your time it'll be 1.15 for me and I don't normally make it past midnight! :sleep:

I didn't know Tel was a sir now! I am a bit out of touch!:rofl:

He isn't....but he should be, I just call him Sir Tel. :happydance:

Luckily OH doesn't mind me watching it, he wants us to use the singalong version where the lyrics come up on the tv. :rofl:

God, im sooo exited, and like you heavenly i wateched a bit of that programme yesterday..its gonna be so much fun tonight!!! I feel like i should have a banner up or something, lol! Im also having a friend from work call me during voting were we will do a local vote so i get to say ' and nil point to..' LOL!! Speaking of eurovision- my favourite episode of father ted ever is the 'song for ireland'..'my little horse' is a classic..but i digress!! :)

Right, im off to Tesco's for supplies! Also, Magic..my mum's in norway so she'll be up to midnight etc.. she's gonna be a wreck (drunk, lol) she loves the eurovision and has the vino and food ready as well!!! She favours the Ukraine..good choice...the bom , bom should do well :rofl:!!

What about the norwegian..one look at him and you can tell he's not right- in the head..also, any romantic notions can be firmly put away- he bats for the other team, if you know what i mean ;) ..but yeah, he's really up himself and its not nice- i hate people like that!!

I thought denmark had a nice tune..but im also looking forward to hearing spains as its sounded interesting so far.. anywhoo...gotta to!! :) :hugs:

OMG is there a sing-a-long subtitles? I can't wait!!!!

Singalong option is on Sky. The lyrics translated into English are so funny...they make no sense at all. :rofl:

OH has just been sent up the road for nibbles and drinks. :happydance:

Oh we are soooooooooo sad. :rofl:

Most of our family's out of town so no party for us :( But we're gonna order pizza and watch it with our little girls. Our 6 year old is pretty excited :) GO YOHANNA!

BBC red button has singlalong..i totally got into it 2 years ago to the point where i now do, embarrasingly enough, sing along in all the different languages..god help me :rofl:

I guess it does help that i speak 4 languages and understand bits of more...but still- croatian, finnish...surely there has to be some limit to the madness? NOPE!!! :happydance:

Enjoy peoples!!

:hug:, OMi xxx

Not long to go now - enjoy all and we'll gather tomorrow to see who won! :wave:

I voted norway!! He was cute!! OH wanted to vote maldova :rofl:

COME ON UK!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members