BnB Eurovision Song Contest Addicts (BESCA)

OOOOKKKK!!!?!?!? Possibliy the weirdest half time act EVER!!!!

WOOHOO Im off to a good start!! I just realised im the only one in this thread so ill come back tomo and we can discuss!!

just have to say Graham Norton is doing an amazing job a havent missed Terry at all!!!

I think Graham has been great too, I thought it woudn't be the same without old Tel but Mr Norton is doing a much better job than I thought!

Chuffed with our performance tonight though, thought it was one of our best ever. Plus got to be pleased with the scores!

And yes, that was a really weird half-time show!

well done Iceland!! :dance:

I must be the only person in Europe who didn't like Norway!! :dohh::rofl:

just have to say Graham Norton is doing an amazing job a havent missed Terry at all!!!

i agree I was giggling throughout and just knew when he was going to make comments on the outfits from the voting teams!! :rofl:

Whoa, I just saw the halftime show, WEIRD.

Nat, I wasn't a big fan of the Norwegian song either, I voted for Romania because me OH thought they were hot :rofl: ... but I knew we were gonna give Norway 12 points anyway ;)

Well I quite enjoyed it this year!

Thought Graham did a very good job. Wasn't that keen on Norway tbh but did like Iceland and Azerbajan.

Thought Turkey were terrible, surprised they finished 4th!

We did brilliantly coming 5th - well done Jade!! :happydance::happydance:

Did seem a lot less political this year, hope that trend continues next year!

I thought Norway was the best!! That little bloke was cute! :cloud9: But iceland rocks Phex - it was between iceland and norway for me, which I guess makes me predictable! :rofl:

The Greek act nearly had me in early labour though! :rofl:

Best bit for me was that my DH came home from the pub at one minute to 10(started at 10pm for us) and watched it all the way through, thoroughly enjoying it (though no doubt he will be in denial!!:rofl:) Excellent evening!

It was a good show wasn't it - nearly wet myself with that Greek guy!

Iceland was good But what happened to my Finnish rap? :rofl:

Iys been buging me... were the back up singers for the norway song he twins that just missed out on singing for us???

Did anyone else press the red button for the singalong?

It was hilarious! :happydance:

Trying to get things to rhyme but making no sense...

I planted a tree
I am free
The wind was ice
I watched Miami Vice

:rofl:

Awww Icelanders are so cute (even if I say so myself :rofl:) Right now like half our nation is gathered down town to celebrate Yohanna coming home :)

And it's been confirmed that 90% of Icelanders watched Eurovision last night :rofl: We REALLY REALLY love it. :rofl:

Yay I got it right! hurrah! Go Norway!, so pleased UK came 5th aswell! Excellent Show, really enjoyed it :D x

Congratulations Bigbloomerz! :happydance: I've been trying to find a suitable prize for you - e.g. a topless photo of Alexander Rybak or a souvenir pencil - but it seems they have been recalled due to high lead content! :rofl:

I have the song running through my head right now!

Germany was as bad as ever (since 200) started. bad act cheap platic music xD. Uk did surpisingly well, being on the classic side. I think though that the norwegian guy was a bit overrated, after all when was there such a big advance in points before?. (Btw i always like to see the daylight situation in the background of the presenters of the countries xD.

Germany was as bad as ever (since 200) started. bad act cheap platic music xD. Uk did surpisingly well, being on the classic side. I think though that the norwegian guy was a bit overrated, after all when was there such a big advance in points before?. (Btw i always like to see the daylight situation in the background of the presenters of the countries xD.

Well you can't argue with the voters I guess! I have to admit the German one was bloody awful (sorry! I guess you're German if you're in Hamburg). But the absolute worst of the whole evening was France. (Sorry miel!) xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->