~> Bnb Get Well Soon Card for Saffy1978 <~

EternalRose

Reaction score
Hi Ladies,

I am writing this thread on behalf of Saffy1978 as for the last few days she has not been very well. I had no idea how poorly she was but she was rushed to the doctors in pain, and it turns out she has a kidney infection. She is now at home, and is on antibiotics. I just wanted to let her know we are all thinking of her and we want her to get better soon x

Get Well soon hun, we all miss you! :hugs:

EternalRose

xx

Attachments

• get_well_soon_12.gif
    get_well_soon_12.gif
    64.4 KB · Views: 5
Hey Mo, i didnt realise it was you on FB im the black and white pic person!!
And ofc Get well soon Saff Baby xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Really hope you are feeling better soon Saffy.
Look after yourself!

x

Awww. thank you very much girls. :hugs:

... and I'd just let to say that I'd urge any ladies that think they might have a bladder infection (UTI) to go to the doctor asap. I know they're pretty common in pregnancy, and I've had them loads before when I'm not pregnant. I was stupid enough to think I could flush it out myself with plenty of water and cranberry juice.. but obviously when you're pregnant your body is not so great at fighting things. I woke up today with excrutiating back pain and sickness, and found out it had spread to my kidneys really quickly. The doctor warned me that left untreated it can cause premature labour.. so I was lucky to hopefully have caught it in time. I've been given a weeks worth of strong antibiotics and told to rest up. So, just listen to your bodies and don't ignore any aches or pains.

Anyway.. I'm going back to bed before I get told off. lol.

xxxxxxxxxxx

Thinking of you...get lots of rest and get well soon xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"