BnB Newbie :)

Well Im OUT! AF showed up today. I just phoned the Doc, she is calling in a refill of the Clomid, So I will start it on Tuesday 1/10/12. Of course it's a bummer AF arrived, but I am glad that it came on it's own, without Provera, and also it came on CD31. So it seems my cycles are becoming more regular then before!!!!

Sorry Jai Me, :(
What mg of Clomid are you on? I am still on 150mg. Tonight is my last night to take it :)
Are you by chance taking any prenatal vitamins? I take Women's One A Day Prenatal. So far they have been great, I just don't like how big they are. If you do, can you make any other recommendations?
I'm ashamed to say but I have no idea what day AF came.. I need to pull out my Ipad and look it up. I feel a bit lazy this go round, maybe its my way of me just accepting the fact that this cycle is also a slim to none chance.. I dunno. Anyhow, Hope ya have a wonderful night! :)

Hey Tabitha,

This round I will be on 200 mg, I believe. Ill pick up my script Monday and start Tuesday. Cycle day 5-9.
I have been taking prenatal vitamins, when I remember. I've taken one by NatureMade, CVS brand and the same ones you are taking. They all are big!! And I still get occasional fish berps from them all. Yuck!
So you have an ipad! I wanted one of those so bad!! We decided to buy a Motorola Xoom Tablet for my DH and myself, they will arrive Tuesday! :)
Do you use an app to keep track of everything? I have an app on my DROID and my ipad touch I use to log my cycles, symptoms etc.,
I've decided to start a "diet" Monday. I've gained a decent amount of weight since the summer, it'll also help keep my mind off TTC, for a few moments out of my day. Im hoping.........
I really can't believe how exhausting TTC has became. I wish I was like oops! Im pregnant, like everyone else I know.
Im tired, but Im trying to stay up to finish watching HOUSE. lol
TTYL
Enjoy your weekend!
Jaime

Hey Tabitha,

This round I will be on 200 mg, I believe. Ill pick up my script Monday and start Tuesday. Cycle day 5-9.
I have been taking prenatal vitamins, when I remember. I've taken one by NatureMade, CVS brand and the same ones you are taking. They all are big!! And I still get occasional fish berps from them all. Yuck!
So you have an ipad! I wanted one of those so bad!! We decided to buy a Motorola Xoom Tablet for my DH and myself, they will arrive Tuesday! :)
Do you use an app to keep track of everything? I have an app on my DROID and my ipad touch I use to log my cycles, symptoms etc.,
I've decided to start a "diet" Monday. I've gained a decent amount of weight since the summer, it'll also help keep my mind off TTC, for a few moments out of my day. Im hoping.........
I really can't believe how exhausting TTC has became. I wish I was like oops! Im pregnant, like everyone else I know.
Im tired, but Im trying to stay up to finish watching HOUSE. lol
TTYL
Enjoy your weekend!
Jaime

I hate when people around me just "pop" up pregnant and then say "we weren't even trying". Honestly, it makes my blood boil! Why does it have to be so hard for us? Tbh, I think thewomen and men with fertility struggles make better parents because it's something they have been trying so hard for. But that's just my opinion.

Yes ma'am, I got an Ipad2 when they first came out. I bought me one and my husband one. My poor hubby, he knows if we have/adopt a little girl he is in trouble :-$ Every month I pick out new cribs and decor lol. That's shameful, I know :haha: I love the App IPERIOD I keep everything on that! I can write notes for the day, add fertility nformation and it tracks my period with the most likely fertile days. You can also track your cervix, bbt, CM and when you've taken pregnancy test and ovulation test with one click! I love this app! For me, it's a godsend. I'm horrible about remembering things so it's nice it's all in one spot and I can easily pull up a list of all my periods in the past along with whatever notes, symptoms I had going at the time.

A few months ago I purchased the p90x workout dvd's and didn't even make it thru the warmup before I was crying LOL so I promised myself Monday I'm starting my diet and no matter what I am going to push PLAY and try my hardest. Even if I cry (again) lol nobody will know well maybe except you lmoa! I hate telling this but I have gained so much weight! I'm shamed to say, but I've gained 50lbs in 3 years. With my height 180 looks real good on me so if I can lose down to that I would feel/look better. I wanted to join curves, but for some odd reason every time I think about it I feel like a cow being hurded. Odd. I know :))

I love House too but I miss cuddy! I'm also obsessed with "Bones" and "The Walking Dead"
Anyhow, I've gotta get scattin this house doesn't pick up itself. Oh but I wished it could :)

Wow, I have been super busy, sorry for the late response.

So today is CD 4 for me, I am due to start Clomid 200mg tomorrow. Im not sure why my Doctor increases it every month. I just follow suit. It sucked because the 50mg cost me $15.00, 100mg $30.00, not the 200mg $60.00!!!!!
Today I was starting to realize how expensive this is, Prenatals, OPKs, Clomid, Pre-seed. This will be my 3rd cycle on Clomid, Hoping for the "3rd times a Charm".....LOL. But I always am prepared for disappointment, of course.
Today I am also starting my "Diet", I pretty much just count Calories, I didn't weight watchers in the past with much sucess. I also use an app called My Fitness Pal, to log in my food, exercise, water intake etc., I love it! You can also sign up online. It's free and you can have friends join and befriend them. My Friend Reesey is on there and my mom, but neither one of them ever log on, so I have to just encourage myself this time around. LOL. I also try to drink at least 10 cups of water per day. I need to loose a good 20-25 lbs. I am also going to try my best to take the darn pre-natals everyday. I have slacked off, and not been taking them like I should.
That's funny, you love House too and Walking Dead, I thought I was the only person who watched Walking Dead. I hate scary stuff, but I couldn't stop watching that Show. I also watch Jersey Shore, I know it's so retarted, but I've watched every one, since they started the stupid show and just can't help it. LOL. That's pretty much the only reality show I watch.

So how's it going for you today? I have been so busy this entire weekend, and now here Monday at work, I have been swamped.
You know, I dont know if you want to take these messages private??? or not, You can PM if you want, or we can continue to talk on this thread. I feel like it's "our" thread. LOL. Well I hope to talk to you soon.
Did you whip out the Px90? I have never done that before. I hate exercising, period. If I had more friends that lived close to me, I would probably invite her over so we would do it together, and laugh at ourselves.

TTYL
Jaime

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"