BnB Questions

https://files.sharenator.com/Thread_Crap_Wont_Die_RE_mega_zombie_forum-s300x371-97014.jpg

Your favorite person to chat to on BnB? I have a few. Harveysmum369, Cherryglitter, Hayley90, Appleblossom, Blah11, Special_kala and some others especially my Christmas Crazies.
The funniest member? Appleblossom. definitely!
The most inspiring member? special_kala.
The person with the best avatar? Smileyfaces. Her little LO! Too cute.
The biggest spammer? There are plenty lol
The friendliest member? There are plenty lol
The most helpful member? Again I think there are plenty
The naughtiest member? The fishettes. Lol. Just joking.. AB I think :haha:
The most trustworthy member? Harveysmum369 - shes my wifey
The person you think is most recognisible? Any mod/admin cos of the baby and bump team bit lol
The most popular moderator? Omarsmum she always gives great advice and is very chilled out.
The person you are most looking forward to having a BFP? All of the ladies trying.
The pregnant person who you can't wait to give birth? Cherryglitter
The author of your favorite birth story? Blah11. Romans homebirth!
The Mum of the cutest baby (In your opinion!)? Smileyfaces

Seems like many many moons ago... i was so more involved back in the day... what went wrong :( lol

Your favorite person to chat to on BnB?All the christmas crazy ladies!
The funniest member? Without a shadow of a doubt it has to be snowball
The most inspiring member? Tasha
The person with the best avatar? Vix1989 very festive
The biggest spammer? If I don't say Jenny Wren it would be a kick in the teeth to the spamming community
The friendliest member? I think most people are pretty friendly
The most helpful member? Again,quite a few..
The naughtiest member? Buttonose and Boofs..
The most trustworthy member? Laura2919 and Tasha I can tell them anything
The person you think is most recognisible?Prob Jenny wren cos her posts are mid page
The most popular moderator? wobbs because se opened the grotto for us :)
The person you are most looking forward to having a BFP? all the ladies trying
The pregnant person who you can't wait to give birth? nuke
The author of your favorite birth story? blah
The Mum of the cutest baby (In your opinion!)? meeeee :D

Your favorite person to chat to on BnB? Soooo many; there is Melly, SarahJane, Hannah, Kelly, Sassy, Kayleigh, Jo, Lottie, yellowrose, Loraloo, Harveymum and all the other christmas crazies, sabby, Leigh, xemmax, louandivy and so many more
The funniest member? Snowball
The most inspiring member? Lottie cos she always has time for others even though Iona is in hospital
The person with the best avatar? Me :haha: Seriously I dont really notice avatars more siggy's The biggest spammer? Jenny Wren and V_2007 (I think is V's username :haha:)The friendliest member? Princess_bump, xemmax and
The most helpful member? KittyVentura, BabyFrance (both give well thought out advice)The naughtiest member? Harvey'smum
The most trustworthy member? Mangococonut and yellowrose
The person you think is most recognisible? Wobbles
The most popular moderator? I think they are all popular
The person you are most looking forward to having a BFP? SarahJane and maybe meThe pregnant person who you can't wait to give birth? Sassy, Melly, Kayleigh, Kelly, Hannah, Jo and LeighThe author of your favorite birth story? blah - my perfect birth but will never be possible for me so live it through herThe Mum of the cutest baby (In your opinion!)? Hayley makes gorgeous babies

Who is....

Your favorite person to chat to on BnB? Kala, Snowball, xemmax, Lellow, Louandivy, Nic, Flowerfairy, Midnight Fairy, Twinkle1975, Cherryglitter and loads more!!

The funniest member? Snowball / KittyVentura

The most inspiring member? Kala

The person with the best avatar? Midnight fairy and Twinkle1975

The biggest spammer? V2007

The friendliest member? Lellow

The most helpful member? Tattiesmum, V2007 and BabyJayne

The naughtiest member? KittyVentura / Snowball

The most trustworthy member? Kala, Nic, Flowerfairy and a few others

The person you think is most recognisible? Kala, Nic, Blah, Louandivy, xemma, BabyJayne, Flowerfairy

The most popular moderator? Boofs and Omarsmum

The person you are most looking forward to having a BFP...was Chris77 but I would probably scream with delight and maybe a little pee come out if/when Twinkle1975 announced hers!!

The pregnant person who you can't wait to give birth? Was Blah...now Cherry :headspin:

The author of your favorite birth story? Ooh...I don't really read them that often tbh :blush: sorry ladies :flower:

The Mum of the cutest baby (In your opinion!)? Me of course :lol: :cloud9:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->