BnB slowness?

Sooooooo slow here too :( I also often have the times where the site shuts down on me in the evenings. Hope it gets fixed:flower:

Same here. Really slow and sometimes I can't even get on BnB at all.

Mine does this off and on every couple of days. It's not on my end either because other forums and websites still load just fine. Occasionally I won't be able to load the site at all for five minutes or so, and then it will come up but will just go painfully slow (slow enough that I just middle click on topics I want to read and then tab out to another website while they load). I don't think it's an ad issue, and can't remember if it happened before the change (to the site appearance) as well or only after.. but it has been going on for quite some time.

This past week it's been BAD! Moving BEYOND slow or not loading at all- even trying to read THIS post it comes up "page cannot be displayed"

It just did it a moment ago if that helps in diagnosing it?

This is still ongoing, so is it being looked into? It is very slow in the evenings for some reason. Daytime is usually fine, for me but come 5pm it just goes really slow and sometimes wont even display the page. Frustrating!

Thanks guys! We are onto this so keep reporting ...

It has been very slow for me or not loading at all please fix this!

Couldn't get to the site at all for the last 10-15 minutes or so. Just started working now and is going painfully slow.

I haven't been able to get to the site at all for the last 15 minutes or so.. it just came back up now but is going painfully slow. This is attempt #2 posting this.

Ugh.. double posted! :(

I find that it slows down at what I'd consider to be "peak" UK time - so late evening, and into the night. It'll recover for a bit, and then be on a go-slow again, with repeated time-outs when it tries to connect to the server. Other websites load fine, it's just BnB it's happening on.

having super problems with bnb slowness, its really annoying. I thought it was my internet connection with bad weather but anything else iam on works perfect its just bnb iam having this problem with. It seems to have gotten worse over the last couple of days, its almost impossible to navigate around the forums/ threads and simply doesnt load alot of the time. I hope there is a problem found so it can be fixed quickly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->