BnB slowness?

sweetpeaxo

Reaction score
Is BnB being terribly slow for anyone else?? Or is it just me? The site takes forever to load and I can't navigate around quickly. Posts take forever to load, takes forever to respond to posts, and to even post a new thread! Super annoying..

Yes!
I've noticed its been looooads slower since it all changed, not sure if its a coincidence that it started around then or not.
Sometimes its fast but quite a lot of the time it takes ages to load a post/reply etc. Very annoying!

Just noticed this now ....it seemed to be fine earlier ....GRRR!!

Was fine for me earlier too, now its realy slow

Its SOOO slow tonight, it was fine earlier and usually is for me but it really is being a pain in the butt tonight

Mine has been slow every since the new layout/all the ads and stuff. :(

I thought it was my internet playing up! One page took so long it redirected me to a google chrome error page :(

It was a bit slow for me earlier but seems to have sped up now.

Is this a constant problem??

It has always loaded horribly for me and I always assumed it was because I am in the US. 25% of the time the site takes several times to load, if at all.

Almost un-usuable for most of tonight and generally it has become super slow. I thought it was my wireless device but i've tried it from a desktop and experienced the same problems.

I've lost messages and posts and it just takes too long to navigate from page to page. How disappointing if this is all due to the changes...:cry:

Hope the problem gets fixed soon.

It has always loaded horribly for me and I always assumed it was because I am in the US. 25% of the time the site takes several times to load, if at all.

Location shouldn't make a difference.

I've brought it to Wobbs attention (she deals more with the technical side of things than I do). Hopefully we'll get some answers soon :) (she is in the UK so take into account the time difference)

I've noticed this too. It's especially when loading anything with attachments on it. It used to be really quick... I can't blame it on my computer either because all of the other sites I visit still are really quick!

Hi,

I am navigating fine. It could be it was caught onto last night (although due to holiday's tasks vary between people). I will report this issue to the relevant department.

Is this still a problem for you all? If so please clear your cache's and try again before reporting, if this seems a continuous problem I will report to the out of hours contact.

:D

I was having the same issue. Cleared cache and it's still timing out on occasion.

Mine is incredibly slow and has been for a week or so. At first I thought it was the laptop but every other site seems fine.

Sooooooo slow!!! I found this thread because I wanted to know if other people were having the same issues. I guess they are!

iv just come to this part to start a thread but there is one already, everything is taking so long to load. I try to reply to a thread and it wont let me and loses my reply. Iv cleared all my browsing history ect and nothing has improved.

Ugh. It's SO slow. It sometimes doesn't even load. I cleared cookies and everything so it's not that. It's really frustrating. Thanks.

Oh...will this be fixed?

I came here as well to see if others were having trouble. I thought it was my internet so I reset everything and cleared everything. It is still running very slow. Thank you to those who are looking into it and helping with the issue. Normally I wouldn't mind but since others are having this problem I thought I would share mine as well.

Also does anyone have the website shut down or go slow during the same time every day? I have noticed that from about 8:45 pm to 9:15 pm the website shuts down on me or runs very slow. Maybe it's just me :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->