BnB Summer Loving - Day Seven *Final Result Page 554*

Looks like I may be for the chop tomorrow oh well us faithful women will loose another player xx

Ha ha sparks similar problem here on the iPhone and everytime I touch something it press loads of stuff damn long nails and touch screen lol

Thanks dawny x

Night girls can't handle the stoopid iphone x

I'm actually very suspicious that people are voting without a clue.....why would you do that unless you're a mistress???

Hi ladies! Just came on to see that you fellow faithful women got another mistress! Yay!! Aww, wish I was still in the game...I am missing playing! Goodluck at tomorrow's voting!

I'm actually very suspicious that people are voting without a clue.....why would you do that unless you're a mistress???

Yeah no-one has even discussed who we think :confused:

this is what happened last vote faithful women! people started voting TLB almost immediately (well at least we'd had a clue to go off of than :rofl:) Beware though and I'd think twice about voting dawny.........highly suspicious that anyone who isn't a mistress would vote her without the clue

As I have explained to Dawny, I do not want to use my clue just yet. LB isn't online tonight but she may be on tomorrow and will no doubt check this thread and ask for the clue. However if she doesn't manage to get on before, say, 4.30ish I will ask Toria or Holly for my clue. It is a good clue and hopefully won't take long for us to figure out.

That sound ok to everyone?

Good idea

I cant believe your all laughing at me!! :cry:

I hadnt heard it b4 :hugs:

Bloody modem has stopped working tonight, strike me thinks. Thanks to the girls who said they liked my sig, danni it is cute isn't it?

Holly I imagine pol where you are don't use as it's confusing if you live near it.

Bexy seriously me? I voted for Panda Ally day one and two, and the first to vote claire, oh and this is me talking a lot lol

I love your siggy xxx

Can we use the
slapper
and the
slag
words in this thread or are they too strong :rofl:

Anyway Claire you are both :tease::rofl:

HEY!!!!! there is no need to resort to name calling!!!!

All i can say is LOCK up your HUSBANDS!!!!!!!:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I am not going to admit that I was wondering why Dawny was coming to Bedfordshire :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->