BnB Summer Loving - Day Seven *Final Result Page 554*

Morning all well i went bed at 2:30 with heartburn and foot in my ribs and ethan woke up every 30 mins no idea why but i gave in at 5 and got up so i am gunna feel like death tday

Morning hun! Oh no sounds like such a bad night, I thought I had one with a sore tummy and trapped wind lol! I bet it must be so hard to try and wean him off it, I can't imagine how I'm gonna do it with lily :(

Will you get a chance to catch up on a nap? x

:hi: morning ladies

Well looks like its going to be Sarah tonight from the votes

13 -2 :shock:

Its sad that everyone hates me :cry:
J/k, they'll all regret it! :muaha:

morning everyone hope ur husbands are safe!!

what did i miss in the last million posts cant be bothered to look x

Morning hun! Oh no sounds like such a bad night, I thought I had one with a sore tummy and trapped wind lol! I bet it must be so hard to try and wean him off it, I can't imagine how I'm gonna do it with lily :(

Will you get a chance to catch up on a nap? x

He asnt napped all week and i wont allow him to tday so then maybe he will sleep tonight
i think his eczema is playyin up he seemed to be itchin and cryin in his sleep Ive been so sick this morning i think its lack of sleep ...i will be in bed early tonight

Coz i'm gonna get voted off! I'm sooking, lol. It's for the best really, time zone makes it hard for me to actively participate

Coz i'm gonna get voted off! I'm sooking, lol. It's for the best really, time zone makes it hard for me to actively participate

Shouldnt bother you as you will still be in the game :muaha:

sarah's sad she's going to be found out as a mistress :muaha:

Claire most of that was spam :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly