BnB Summer Loving - Day Seven *Final Result Page 554*

Thats good to hear Holly, even if I dont get to play, I am going on the thread to talk spam

only players can post on the game thread or the posts should really be deleted :lol:

Argh :rofl: It is okay I will just spam the rest of the forum, did you find out who gave you your apples?

Well im still here:) But on my mums pc as mines broke:( So will only be able to pop on now

I am guessing that i have 2 more votes to come off the hussy,s x

I am guessing that i have 2 more votes to come off the hussy,s x

:rofl: I was just thinking that, well I was thinking mistresses not hussy's:rofl:

Hi Danni, sorry bout your computer, grrr

Well Danni comes and Serina gets more votes:muaha:

Hiya girls, I voted last night but I don't think I'll be around later, as I'm off to visit my friend. I may be home in time for the reveal. Good luck!! Fingers crossed faithfull girls xXx

Hiya girls, I voted last night but I don't think I'll be around later, as I'm off to visit my friend. I may be home in time for the reveal. Good luck!! Fingers crossed faithfull girls xXx

Have a good evening hun

PP - did you invent this game all by yourself?

No i didnt, i saw it played on another forum and googled it and apparently its massive, there are forums and allsorts dedicated to it but theres are about 50trillion times more complicated and some last for months.

I wrote the storyline myself and just simplified it

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"