BnB Summer Loving - Day Seven *Final Result Page 554*

PP - did you invent this game all by yourself?

No i didnt, i saw it played on another forum and googled it and apparently its massive, there are forums and allsorts dedicated to it but theres are about 50trillion times more complicated and some last for months.

I wrote the storyline myself and just simplified it

I see... the storylines are pretty good tho. I couldnt make it up!:thumpup:

honestly some of the ones ive read are ridiculous ... they have about 50 players and every single person is a character, the people writing them must spend days working it out, let alone running it :confused:

i love this game, i cant get on much until after 7.30pm though so i always have about 20 pages to catch up on!!!!

Hello ladies Im back from the doc's and excited about this reveal tonight! i'm so sure we have it right! I voted sarah last night. :) How are we all today I just made myself a chicken n cucumber sandwich- what the baby wants the baby gets!

hey girls sorry i havent been around much today... ive voted already and might not be around later for the reveal... not havin a great day

Wow what a bunch of spammers u all are?!?!?

I had like 50 pages to go thru since logging off last night!!!

Looks like it might b sarah tonight then...

To be fair, today seems to have a lot less spam than previous days.

I am havin a bad day cant be arsed to spam although the nearer to bed time the better i feel

Me too but he is a cranky two yr old but if he had slept lastnight he wouldnt be cranky

good evening ladies! how is everyone? huge hugs for althoughs with cranky babies :hugs:

i've just realised we have friends over for the big final friday night :hissy:

Am just going to get Brooke fed and off to bed and i will be back for the night ladies.

Im stuffed with Lasagne and its all Vickies fault ... she put the idea into my head last night :rofl:

:rofl: :rofl: It took me forever to make that in between this thread, MSN and Hannah :rofl:

how is everyone? i voted sarah last night so hope we got it right again:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->