BnB Summer Loving - Day Seven *Final Result Page 554*

:wave: dawn were you ok yesterday? you weren't on much x

Hi hun yes im fine was at work til 10pm last night didnt get home til about 10.30pm and couldnt stay up late due to being at work at 9am today lol but im ok and im not a liar :happydance: you ok hun? xxx

i thinkmost of us have questioned tezzy from the start, i have doubted her because of the way shes always gone against vickie who we know is on our side :dohh:

Sorry sam it was just the most fitting smiley didnt mean to confuse you :lol:

to be honest it doesnt take much holly...... im easily confused!!!!! see... a smily is enough to do it!!! :rofl:

so sarah was a hubby hussy after all! N i felt kinda bad votin for her after what she said last night aswell!!!

Oooo why we going after Tezzy? 8 votes!!

cos she as tried to push us away from the mistress two nights in a row and voted for me both nights ...tnight i had 8 votes sarah 88 had 14 ...the 8 votes i got would be off mistresses

Hi hun yes im fine was at work til 10pm last night didnt get home til about 10.30pm and couldnt stay up late due to being at work at 9am today lol but im ok and im not a liar :happydance: you ok hun? xxx

I'm fine thanks! Aww i'm sorry i thought you were a mistress at one point aswell but then you stuck up for me so that made me think otherwise. YOu got a new job didn't you? How's it goin? What you do? :hugs:

Toria; dare i ask why you've deleted all your sigs and it now says dave? :rofl:

I'm fine thanks! Aww i'm sorry i thought you were a mistress at one point aswell but then you stuck up for me so that made me think otherwise. YOu got a new job didn't you? How's it goin? What you do? :hugs:

Your welcome I really dont think your a mistress hun. Yes my new job started last week its really good thanks i love it but its tiring at the mo but i will get used to it soon :happydance: Im a carer for people with learning disabilities xx

Your welcome I really dont think your a mistress hun. Yes my new job started last week its really good thanks i love it but its tiring at the mo but i will get used to it soon :happydance: Im a carer for people with learning disabilities xx

Lol that's coz i'm no hubby hussy!! Hopefully the vote the other day highlighted that. Glad you're enjoying your job.

Lol that's coz i'm no hubby hussy!! Hopefully the vote the other day highlighted that. Glad you're enjoying your job.

I believe you hun hence why i stood up for you xx

:lol: only 89%.... well i am faithful i promise x

So how many do we have left?

Weve got Panda, Sarah and Claire? Does that leave 5? Everyones thinking Danni and Tezzy so who else? Theres 3 more. Any ideas who got recruited. The discussion has been a bit quiet last 2 days.

has anyone been on here all day? Has tasha been on? jus wondered if she feelin better today?

So how many do we have left?

Weve got Panda, Sarah and Claire? Does that leave 5? Everyones thinking Danni and Tezzy so who else? Theres 3 more. Any ideas who got recruited. The discussion has been a bit quiet last 2 days.

i think it's youuu :rofl: OJ

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"