BnB Summer Loving - Day Seven *Final Result Page 554*

So how many do we have left?

Weve got Panda, Sarah and Claire? Does that leave 5? Everyones thinking Danni and Tezzy so who else? Theres 3 more. Any ideas who got recruited. The discussion has been a bit quiet last 2 days.

Im thinking mamafy :muaha:

Weve got Panda, Sarah and Claire? Does that leave 5? Everyones thinking Danni and Tezzy so who else? Theres 3 more. Any ideas who got recruited. The discussion has been a bit quiet last 2 days.

i think it's youuu :rofl: OJ

everyone thinks its me :dohh:. I thought mamafy was the new recruit because shes smart. they would want her on their side

i think it's youuu :rofl: OJ

everyone thinks its me :dohh:. I thought mamafy was the new recruit because shes smart. they would want her on their side

Sparks makes a good point ... Mamafy does play very well but perhaps a bit of an obvious one? Would the mistress's shoot themselves in the foot in recruiting her knowing people are suspicious of her?

doesnt work for me

is that regarding the ♥'s? it's the number 3 on the mumber pad you need to use and the alt to the left of the space bar, need to be pressed at the same time. I use vista not sure if that makes a difference or not tho :hugs:

very true PP but i wouldn't put it past the mistresses!

:happydance::happydance: Yay I knew she was:happydance:

It has been quiet on here today, probably cos I was not here for some of it :rofl:

I feel sick :cry:

:wave: tasha.

Aw hun u still not feelin so good? U kno whats wrong? :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back