• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

BnB Summer Loving - Day Seven *Final Result Page 554*

I think its sparks too as she has been very friendly towards the other mistresses we have found saying they werent mistresses but they were, but then she also said I wasnt and im not but that could be a ploy to make us think she is faithful as she knew i wasnt a mistresses im going to vote sparks but to be honest it really doesnt matter if we lose tomorrow as we still win as there is more of us than them :dance: xxxx

Lol Serina, think you're off the hook though, we all decided on Sparks

i think sparks really but i don't know why.

I feel Really bad for saying this but I have been slightly suspicious of serina also just because of the way she attached to me when I was a suspect but i could just be over thinking way too much as she seems so nice i don't want her to be a mistress!

Hey if stickin up for you makes me guilty ???

Hiya all :hi:

so happy we got it right again tonight:) has bexy revealed her clue yet?

can u tell i havent been on tonight cos now i am spamming lmao

yes bexy revealed her clue, person with an S, I, R in the name

which leaves serina, sparks, and kirstin

I voted sparks

wonder which witch as voted me .....be that tezzy :rofl: shes had it in for me and will be mad we found her out :smug:

I am nearly at 9,000 posts. Have to be there by the end of the night, so spamming it up also! Lmao

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->