• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

BnB Summer Loving - Day Seven *Final Result Page 554*

i think sparks really but i don't know why.

I feel Really bad for saying this but I have been slightly suspicious of serina also just because of the way she attached to me when I was a suspect but i could just be over thinking way too much as she seems so nice i don't want her to be a mistress!

Hey if stickin up for you makes me guilty ???

noooo i said i felt bad 4 thinkin it, think i'm jus over thinkin! Sorry :hugs:

I feel Really bad for saying this but I have been slightly suspicious of serina also just because of the way she attached to me when I was a suspect but i could just be over thinking way too much as she seems so nice i don't want her to be a mistress!

Your forgiven just this once tho :rofl:

Right i need to go see hubby ....ive been at my mates got in and came straight on here :blush: cya tmorrow x

tbh aswell, i think you are a slightly too obvious choice aswell serina, I mean 4 clues pointing to you? The mistresses would be stressing at PP and toria surely as it's nearly giving you to us on a plate!

Right girls im off to bed got work in the morning night all :wave: xxxxxxx

i thought sparks for a couple of days now so will be going with her

So your all thinking Sparks tonight?

You girls have got to get it right tomorrow for the final day!!

So it cant be serina because shes 'too nice', what does that say about me?:cry:

It has nothing to do with thinking a person's a bitch :lol: It's who we think is a mistress, that's all.

So what is everyone going to be doing this time tomorrow when the game is over? :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->