BnB Summer Loving - Day Seven *Final Result Page 554*

hey girls.. sorry i havent been around much!

ill be back later for the final result xxxx

xmas outfits! now thats thinking ahead! The dogs successfully hiden at the in laws. Ive picked up all his poop and filled in his holes! Hes now digging new holes at his grandparents house! oooops

Lol i might need to borrow him to dig up my MIL's garden! :D

This babys due 16th December and I doubt I'll be allowed to go over as they induced me with Lily before my due date because she was big- so they'll be here just before Xmas! I got them all like half price from next :)

:wave: evenin ladies. Did i see someone mention xmas :rofl:

I have a game lined up for after this is done its almost finished writing it but not sure if its good enough for this tough audience :rofl: Had to nick som ideas from this thread sorry Holly xxx

ooo what is it dawn?

Might sound a bit boring but its based on a simular idea to this changed some words but based on a school bases with roles of students, teachers etc and if your a student you have to find the teachers and miss your homework sounds boring i bet xx

no not at all. it's who's playing sometimes that makes these games i think

lol dawny that sounds great!!

and if you dont find the teacher.. a student gets put into detention.. that sort of thing?

you could assign roles too - naughty pupil, geeky one etc

r we only allowed one big game at a time now?

dawny said 'for after this one is done'

i would be willing to help you dawny

:rofl: interesting Dawny i wrote up a game with a v similar storyline the other day

i think toria was gonna do bnb big brother after this game but im sure after that one is finished we can play your game dawny

toria has 1 lined up, jus my personal opinion but i think she should go first as she's already started gettin people together etc. Mayb toria could start hers then dawn could come in and start getting people together a few days after torias started?

I dont want to step on anyones toes just quite like the idea of running a game xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->