BnB Summer Loving - Day Seven *Final Result Page 554*

toria has 1 lined up, jus my personal opinion but i think she should go first as she's already started gettin people together etc. Mayb toria could start hers then dawn could come in and start getting people together a few days after torias started?

lol great minds think alike :rofl:

anyone thinking of starting a game of this size may want to talk to admin first as it is a huge undertaking. Also the poll option (to change everyday) HAS to be done by a mod or admin......

I asked Holly to do poll & I have asked admin just not sure what the verdict is yet x

thanks for the info vickie.. i didnt realise the admin were so involved!

you are all wonderful for doing so much for us :)

Hey everyone! Hope your feeling better PP and Carly! Did you manage to hide your dog from the landlord hun? lol poo corner and all that.

ive just got back from shopping! We had a lovely time- got lily some walking shoes form clarkes and got myself a radley bag! :happydance:, I also got the cutest little christmas outifts for the new baby in the next sale! :cloud9: I also had to get Paul to buy some shorts as he needs to get some sun to his legs!!

ooo em that sounds like such a good day :happydance: did you go into chelmsford? :happydance:

I love how the mistresses are voting serina to throw us off, none of us faithfuls have admitted to voting anyone other than sparks :p

So now the game is almost at an end ... who does everyone think the remaining mistress's are?

i think the mistresses are.....

oh wait! im not supposed to tell :rofl:

Sparks, Linzi, Bigbelly, embo and danni i think could be wrong will we find out holly?? xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->