BnB Summer Loving - Day Seven *Final Result Page 554*

Aww, man....trying to make dinner and I come back and see that now i'm being accused a mistress. i know everything points to me being one, but i'm not a mistress. don't know how else to prove to you, but i'd say anything to make you believe me!

That's what a mistress would say :p

Not a mistress! I live in the USA, it's physically impossible for me to steal all your hubbys!

The list is with post count at time of check:-

Nickinoonoo 4,673 posts
Panda_Ally 436 posts
JennyLynn512 812 posts

Aww, man....trying to make dinner and I come back and see that now i'm being accused a mistress. i know everything points to me being one, but i'm not a mistress. don't know how else to prove to you, but i'd say anything to make you believe me!

That's what a mistress would say :p

Not a mistress! I live in the USA, it's physically impossible for me to steal all your hubbys!

Since when does geography matter in cyber space!!!

I'm the only one of the three with close to 5000, the others have less than 1000

Yes im that sad and went to look at all possible mistresses post counts :blush: I dont think its nicki I think its jenny sorry jenny

I dont think nikki its to obvious, and i no its not me so tht leaves jenny lynn

So only one vote so far and thats for Panda..
I think I know who I'll vote for, I think Jenny Lynn

OK I'm gonna cast my vote now too given the clues we've had tonight..

Not me ladies, you'll see when voting time rules around. It sucks, this is my first game and I didn't want to go out on the first round. :( Vickie....keep me in mind, save my marriage!!! You should, I think we're the only two on the same time zone...hehe you should save my marriage!

Not me ladies, you'll see when voting time rules around. It sucks, this is my first game and I didn't want to go out on the first round. :( Vickie....keep me in mind, save my marriage!!! You should, I think we're the only two on the same time zone...hehe you should save my marriage!

:hugs: Sorry

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->