BnB Summer Loving - Day Seven *Final Result Page 554*

:hi: only just been able to get on so will someone tell me in short what happened so far and what been revealed as it would take me hours to read through 78 pages

I don't think it's Jenny! I think the mistresses are trying to push us to vote her, I think it's Nikki or Panda

I only said I was voting Jenny because I'm one of the suspects. Of course I don't want people voting me off. If I get majority votes, regardless of my role I will be 'out' so of course I will be announcing my vote, regardless.

nIght girls... remember its always the quiet ones!!!

I can't work you out, you were in the last game so we all/yous all :lol: thought that so that could be your ploy:muaha:

jennylynn counter accussed me very early on so everyone would think I'm on to get the attention off her:muaha:

and well nikki...I'm not sure:dohh:

I'm going to re-read all these girls posts and see did any of them let anything slip:muaha:

I'm not voting till I'm sure:happydance: btw theres no hurry to vote, we need to be sure:happydance:

That's why I'm saying, save my marriage Vicki, if I get voted in tomorrow night!

Well I dunno anymore. Its just a stab in the dark at the min

If you're quiet you get accused of being guilty cos ur quiet, if you protest ur guilty for that! Just be thankfull ur parents didn't name you Nicola or you could be defending urself here too :(

Just to clarify because i seen it pop up a few times tonight ...

If your identity is revealed, no matter whether you are a mistress or a faithful woman you are STILL in the game

The only time you are out of the game is if the mistress's kill you off :)

Yes I know I said I was going :dohh:

I had my suspicions of JennyLynn earlier on in the thread but that was when there were a million other possibilities. When it narrowed down to 3 and she was still there I thought maybe my instinct was right. But Vickie, you sound like you could be onto something so now I'm not so sure, but I already rushed ahead and voted!!

Night girlies!!!

Stay away from my husband u evil mistresses!!!

Panda is pushing awfully hard for Jenny...and Nikki well I'm undecided on you :lol:

nIght girls... remember its always the quiet ones!!!

I can't work you out, you were in the last game so we all/yous all :lol: thought that so that could be your ploy:muaha:

jennylynn counter accussed me very early on so everyone would think I'm on to get the attention off her:muaha:

and well nikki...I'm not sure:dohh:

I'm going to re-read all these girls posts and see did any of them let anything slip:muaha:

I'm not voting till I'm sure:happydance: btw theres no hurry to vote, we need to be sure:happydance:

If you re-read u'll see I was a private detective for about 20 pages too at the beginning...

Right after looking at 1st page I'm scrapping nikkinoonoo off the list :D

All 3 suspects have voted, its well known suspects/mistresses will vote for the innocent one so as nikki as no votes no-one is pointing the finger at her so shes not guilty, well she could be but dont think so....

so either panda ally or jenny

Right PP what happens if we get it wrong tomorrow and say the mistresses have killed me off, do i still get to give clues, or are they lost forever!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->