BnB Summer Loving - Day Seven *Final Result Page 554*

I have no idea who i think is a mistress at the minute, think im just going to stalk this thread and vote at the last minute lol

Mamafy i have a gut it's Panda, i think like Vickie said we have been getting pushed to vote Jenny

Remember there is a "honey pot" in the game whose job it is to push us to vote for a faithful so she can become a mistress

if i were to vote now I'd go with Panda but will wait to see how it plays out

I'm veering towards panda ally as she has less votes if that makes sense but i'm going to re-read both their posts :smug:

what was panda in the last game? was she a mummy or hv?

Right PP what happens if we get it wrong tomorrow and say the mistresses have killed me off, do i still get to give clues, or are they lost forever!!

If they kill you off, we will reveal your remaining clues in one go there and then hun.

Panda is pushing awfully hard for Jenny...and Nikki well I'm undecided on you :lol:

Well yer cos i dont want my team voting for me and getting it rong so then were a player down... I'm just saying who i think it is. I only no as much as u just from the last game the HV's were the quiet ones cos they spent all there time PMing eachother... just trying to help!!!

Mistresses, don't forget to get in contact with eachother Via. PM and decide who's husband you want to steal (who you want to vote off) and PM myself or Holly by 9pm!

I dont think we should rush into a deicison, like you said Vickie we have this Honey plot, plus us Faithful mummies need to win.

Right PP what happens if we get it wrong tomorrow and say the mistresses have killed me off, do i still get to give clues, or are they lost forever!!

If they kill you off, we will reveal your remaining clues in one go there and then hun.

LOL be evil hunni and just dont let them have the other clues, will serve them right for getting rid of me!!! LOL

I really should have kept up with that first game shouldn't I....

who is everyone thinking it is at the minute panda or nicky?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->