BnB Summer Loving - Day Seven *Final Result Page 554*

no the mistresses decide who to vote off and chances are they have chosen someone who is onto them--it's not necessarily the person whose ID is revealed

I really dont think its nikki and if its not jenny i will be saying sorry and voting panda as soon as vote goes up!!!

mamafy!! you already no you're on my list of possible head mistress! and your no 1 now :muaha:

**goes off to add to notepad**

Look mistresses, I'm NOT impressed. You had 24 hours to make a decision yet we're being pm'd different people. Make your minds up.

PP/Toria....so if I am voted in and everyone finds out I am a faithful wife...that doesn't necessarily mean that I'm out of the game right? The mistresses have to vote and decide who they want to take? I just want to be clear here before we get the results.

No the mistresses vote who they want to take away so your still alive if your a faithful woman xxx

no the mistresses decide who to vote off and chances are they have chosen someone who is onto them--it's not necessarily the person whose ID is revealed

Or they'll vote off jenny as her identity will have been revealed already :( Sorry jenny its a baddies trick :(

I am multi tasking lol ...waitin here watching britains got talent and playyin bingo

oooo toria.... problems with though's darn mistresses!! they can't be trusted!

Or they'll vote off jenny as her identity will have been revealed already :( Sorry jenny its a baddies trick :(

I know...I'm guessin' I'm going to get the boot tonight.

Look mistresses, I'm NOT impressed. You had 24 hours to make a decision yet we're being pm'd different people. Make your minds up.

Whats the betting i've been in one of these pm's:rofl:

but in saying that if they vote me off people will then know I was on to them thus making everyone I've accused a suspect:rofl:

:muaha:

I am confused as to why mistresses are votin ? I thought they voted after us faithfull women was wrong if we was that is

Mamafy I think ur safe personally, the fact you argue why you think its other people etc will make you stand out as possibly a mistress (as has been said already), hence taking the attention from the real mistress' so I think you're kinda safe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->