BnB Summer Loving - Day Seven *Final Result Page 554*

im kinda popping non and off tonight,

my 15 year old sister wishes to watch shrek the 3rd so ill be on later at some point!

mamafy - trying to push the blame on to amy!! are you sure you're not the head mistress ;)

I've been saying the same thing all day....why hasn't Panda been on at all today?

O/t - tezzy i had to say, i did laugh about what your sis said about you not babysitting!! x x

she was mortified when i started typing i was 'babysitting' LOL

im just waitin to know if i voted right or not! then im off to bed. 9pm is wayyy too late for me

Princess_Bump seems to be throwing quite a few accusations around anyone noticed? Trying to cover something up?

Well there are only 13 faithful women and is it 10 or 11 misstresses? xxx

Princess_Bump seems to be throwing quite a few accusations around anyone noticed? Trying to cover something up?

nikki!! how could you :cry: you all no i'm a 100% faithful women!! i can't believe some of you are trying to bed hop with my husband :cry:

i'm just trying to find who it is before they sink their claws into him!!

PP/Toria....so if I am voted in and everyone finds out I am a faithful wife...that doesn't necessarily mean that I'm out of the game right? The mistresses have to vote and decide who they want to take? I just want to be clear here before we get the results.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->