BnB Summer Loving - Day Seven *Final Result Page 554*

can someone please tell me why panda over nikki tho? why are we convinced?

hey girls :hi:

sorry intruder here :cry:

hayley just text me bigbelly2 and she told me to tell u that she wont be on till very late tonight... but she wants me to text her and tell her any updates :)

Jenny Lynn was outed as being faithfull, then promptly voted off :cry:
Voting is now between me and Panda, all clues point to us but I can assure her it's Panda who is the mistress.

Do you not find it odd, how certain players are now saying, im going to wait till last minute to vote, do you not think this is because they are mistresses and need to work out if they can take the vote away from Panda at the last minute?

listen to her! she makes sense

I think theres one player here who you should all be listening too!!

can someone please tell me why panda over nikki tho? why are we convinced?

because every time that a finger gets pointed at Panda you mistresses try to change it and make people vote for someone else. First Jenny, now Nikki and sometimes even mamafy!

I thought exactly the same LB! I also think Sparks is a mistress of some sort. Waiting to vote, pushing us away from voting Panda and questioning why we are choosing her ober Nikki....

I know I can't convince you, but I PROMISE you that Panda is the mistress, 100%.

Ill vote Panda once I know the votings definitely going that way. Dont want to waste my vote.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->