BnB Summer Loving - Day Seven *Final Result Page 554*

ok so, we got panda and nikki hmmmm.

Dawny could be the honey trap ladies which is why she's backing up nikki so much :shrug: :blush:

Or she knows that I Would be too obvious a choice plus the fact the mistress' were sticking together to sway peoples votes away from Panda. That's why we are more adament this time that it has to be her.

Dawny could be the honey trap ladies which is why she's backing up nikki so much :shrug: :blush:

Or she knows that I Would be too obvious a choice plus the fact the mistress' were sticking together to sway peoples votes away from Panda. That's why we are more adament this time that it has to be her.

Thats the excact reason hun thanks :hugs:

Right girls im off for a bath then bed as I have work tomorrow morning Nightie night xxx

ooo these mistresses are so cunning :trouble:

Alright, I'm off to cook dinner for the family i've been neglecting all day. Haha! Bye ladies!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->