BnB Summer Loving - Day Seven *Final Result Page 554*

Ive not been on today as its anais' bday but i got on just in time for a very quick scan and catch up and vote!!!
I voted panda but im not voting yet, i think i like to wait and see how things go like i had to today
i think dawny is acting suspiciously.......

hey ladies....im late this evening as i have had to travel to tamworth to sort out some stuff anf visit my cousin in hospital...i got leeds to text me who has been voted though lol *saddo alert or what*
I am REALLY tired and dont feel to good coz of a few things so im not staying on for long, i apologise, could someone let me know whats happening please since jenny got voted whats the thought pattern etc....

h x

Its now down to 2 suspects, nikkinoonoo and panda ally...tonight jenny had 12 votes, panda had 10, nikki had 1

Vote panda off she has to be a mistresss:hissy:

Sam - i was thinkin that - glad it's not jus me! Hope your daughter had a lovely day :hugs:

thanks nikinoooo..im sure il be fine just stress etc...
mamafy....what if it is nikinooooooooooooo??? lol

im going to bed now everyone, il have a good look through tomorrow but i wont be on until after at least 3pm as were at a horse show supposidley (if we feel any better and were not called back to tamworth) so i will be v quiet...just dont want people to think im a suspicious character whos eyeing up a conquest lol

night ladies xx

I just don't think its nikkinoonoo....

VOTE PANDA ALLY

what I'm sure of is mistresses are trying AGAIN to get us to not vote Panda, how many times do we have to go through that!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->