BnB Summer Loving - Day Seven *Final Result Page 554*

Yeah but if they're gonna vote me which enevitably they will, why does it matter if they do it today or tomorrow?

So do we get the poll tomorrow then?

its been really good knowing who everyone is voting for :yipee:

Ive voted panda now ...13 of us faithfull ladies and so far 7 or 8 if u count me ...so we have swang it to panda and nothing can change am i right ?

more votes updated ladies :)

Sorry if you pm'd Toria you'll have to wait for her to come online to add yours :rofl:

So do we get the poll tomorrow then?

its been really good knowing who everyone is voting for :yipee:

Trust me as soon as we hit 20 possibilites we are taking it to the polls , this pm malarky is madness :rofl::rofl:

but keep in mind if the mistresses all know we are going for Panda they may try to cast suspicion from themselves by voting with us! don't forget that

Ive voted panda now ...13 of us faithfull ladies and so far 7 or 8 if u count me ...so we have swang it to panda and nothing can change am i right ?

think she needs more as there are 7/8 mistresses who can vote plus 4 more faithful plus honey trap and headmistress

24 can vote

hey ladies....im late this evening as i have had to travel to tamworth to sort out some stuff anf visit my cousin in hospital...i got leeds to text me who has been voted though lol *saddo alert or what*
I am REALLY tired and dont feel to good coz of a few things so im not staying on for long, i apologise, could someone let me know whats happening please since jenny got voted whats the thought pattern etc....

h x

but keep in mind if the mistresses all know we are going for Panda they may try to cast suspicion from themselves by voting with us! don't forget that

thats just what i was thinkin.

I take it the mistresses know who the others are?

So as long as the 13 of us stick together we should be ok *crosses fingers*

I think the mistress' know each other so they can discuss who to 'kill off' each day.

Going to bed now ive voted i,ll be bk tomorrow lets hope we are right this time FX xx

BB - voting now is between me and Panda, Panda ha 8 votes so far as we think the mistress' have been conspiring for us to vote differently. Of course I'm the only one who is certain excluding mistress' and game moderators.

When you start the poll tomorrow Holly, would you be able to make it so that we can see who voted who? Or would that not work?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->