BnB Summer Loving - Day Seven *Final Result Page 554*

lol pp ive been out for half an hour already this morning!

:shock:

no point in asking you how warm it is ... we're that far apart one of us could have sun and the other snow :rofl:

Its boiling here, seen people walking along in shorts and tshirts. If i wernt so nesh id be doing same but i think ill just stick to jeans and tshirt lol

wow panda ally has 15 votes!! well obviously none of the mistresses have voted yet coz nikki has none so we'll know who they are when they do!

there are still a few people pushing for votes for nikki though toria!

so obviously theyre not that smart!

Can i just say that after tonight for a few days im not going to be on here alot because i got my csection tomorrow but will still make sure i come on, have a quick catch up and vote everyday:) Im going to be an easy target with me not being here:(

Can i just say that after tonight for a few days im not going to be on here alot because i got my csection tomorrow but will still make sure i come on, have a quick catch up and vote everyday:) Im going to be an easy target with me not being here:(

Awwww good luck with your c section hun :happydance: have lots of lovely cuddles tomorrow:hugs:

Awwww good luck with your c section hun :happydance: have lots of lovely cuddles tomorrow:hugs:

Thanks hun, i will do:) Cant wait but so nervous

ooo thst's sooo excitin! good luck xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->