BnB Summer Loving - *Please reply when you recieve PM"

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we may poss need confirmations from the new player too who has taken the open spot ..

Amy is probably at work, no doubt she'll be on in a little while.

Is everyone pretty clear on whats what?

i think so, i think its a case of getting started and seeing yes? x

i had the fright of my life before... my laptop wasnt working!!!

i tried plugging it in, no luck, tried taking the battery off and putting it back on, no luck, tried hitting it, no luck!

so im in the middle of freaking out and i look over at the plug socket to find the damn thing isnt switched on!

so i flip the switch and my little orange 'charging' light comes on!!!!!!

:rofl:

I will be here ....food is on order then its bath and bed for Ethan and katie and jake are havin a nite on wii :happydance:

i had the fright of my life before... my laptop wasnt working!!!

i tried plugging it in, no luck, tried taking the battery off and putting it back on, no luck, tried hitting it, no luck!

so im in the middle of freaking out and i look over at the plug socket to find the damn thing isnt switched on!

so i flip the switch and my little orange 'charging' light comes on!!!!!!

:rofl:

:rofl: :rofl: thats funny sorry to see your siggy btw hun :hugs: im here if you want to chat xx

im ok, i had a nice looooooooooooooooong chat with my friend this afternoon with many cups of tea and choccy biscuits so im feeling good.

tezzy thats so funny :rofl:

glad all is good dawn :D we're not too bad thank you x x

List updated :)

Will make an offical game thread and sticky it closer to 9pm :)

So far kids fed just gunna bath ethan get him to bed then i am ready to play ....just gave in to my cravin for curry and it was lush i really fancy a beer but havin a glass of sprite with ice instead

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"